Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LOVE LOVE ME SOME GE CAPITAL

tag
germaine47
Frequent Contributor

LOVE LOVE ME SOME GE CAPITAL

6-8 months ago I applied for a master card from ge capital and was only offered a store rewards card for only $400.00 in which I didnt want to activate.  I finally acitivated the darn thing and went into TJX Max and spent about $100.00 and paid it off in 2payments.  This month when I went to make the final payment the little prompt buttons kept comming up for a upgrade in which I ignored.  WAIT WAIT WAIT FOR IT $2000.00 amazing 5X the original amount.  I do have  a furniture account with them that I am almost trough paying off.

Fico September 2012; TU 681, EX 674, EQ 652
Fako October 2012: TU 706, EX 641,
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
myjourney
Super Contributor

Re: LOVE LOVE ME SOME GE CAPITAL

Congrats 

Before you app think...
Have you done your research of the CC?
Does it fit your spending?
Do you have a plan for the bonus w/o going into debt?
Can you afford the AF?
Do you know the cards benefits? Is it worth the HP?
Message 2 of 5
LS2982
Mega Contributor

@germaine47 wrote:

6-8 months ago I applied for a master card from ge capital and was only offered a store rewards card for only $400.00 in which I didnt want to activate.  I finally acitivated the darn thing and went into TJX Max and spent about $100.00 and paid it off in 2payments.  This month when I went to make the final payment the little prompt buttons kept comming up for a upgrade in which I ignored.  WAIT WAIT WAIT FOR IT $2000.00 amazing 5X the original amount.  I do have  a furniture account with them that I am almost trough paying off.

Very nice CONGRATS!!!!

EQ FICO 548 3/3/16
Message 3 of 5
dodfire
Valued Contributor

Congrats!!!!

*8/10/13
Message 4 of 5
BearsAndTurtlesRtheBest
Senior Contributor

WOW thats great! Now you can use it anywhere and carry it for emergencys if you dont plan to use in a daily basis to rack up points. EITHER WAY its now a mastercard CONGRATS!!!!

Discover IT $2,600- First Premier MasterCard $1,000- Dillards Store Card $300- Fingerhut Advantage $200
Chapter 7 BK Dischagred on 07/11/16. Gardening Since 01/17/2019
Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.