Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LOVING Discover!!!

tag
elmolina74
Valued Member

LOVING Discover!!!

I applied for my Discover More back in February, have been using ever since and paying in full (Although I got six months free of finance charges) .. Anyway went on vacation last month and charged a few things, i.e.: rental car, gas, grocery, etc ... Got an email today I have $153.00 CASH bonus rewards I could use as a credit to my account or on a bunch of participating stores!!! So pleased with this card so far now my only dilemma is how do I use my new found $$$ Smiley Happy

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
dpechal
Regular Contributor

Re: LOVING Discover!!!

If you have acquired that many points in such short of time, why not save them and build them up even more.  I would aim for a nice vacation... All on discover of course.

***$25,500******$20,000******$20,000******$20,000******$15,000********NPSL****

Message 2 of 5
Uborrow-Upay
Valued Contributor

I'm happy that you're happy!

(My fee for saying that is, coincidentally, exactly $153.00).

Now you know.  Smiley Happy

Just kidding, of course!  Congrats on your fairly new card, and on the bonus money.  If all else is well, treat yourself to something, and bring a friend, too!

All the best to you!

Uborrow-Upay

Message 3 of 5
crunching_numbers
Valued Contributor

It's a good feeling to realize you are saving money. I recently cashed in $100  to AMEX for BCP.  It felt great to get $100 worth of free groceries!

Starting Score: 693 TU FICO, 679 EQ FICO
Current Score: FICO 8 = 844(9/15) EQ, 827 TU, 811 EX (7/15); mortgage FICO= 758 (9/15)EQ5, 797 TU4, 748 EX2 (7/15)
Goal Score: 750+, but shooting for the 800's
Hyatt Visa Sig ($23K), Amex BCP (24.8K), BofA Travel Rew Sig (22.5K), B&N World MC (22.3K), Amex RP Gold (NPSL w/ S&T), Cash+ Sig (20K),United Mil+ExpSig (16.3K), FNBO Visa (13.1K), Hilton Surpass (10K), Freedom Visa Sig (8.6K), Disc It (16.4K), Citi Dia Pref MC (3.7K),Sam's MC (10K), Wally (7.5K), JCP(5.3K), Costco (2K)
Message 4 of 5
elmolina74
Valued Member

Thanks for the suggestions, both very, very tempting ... $153 fee, hahaha!!!

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.