Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LOVING GE!!

tag
nicholasyud
Valued Contributor

Re: LOVING GE!!

How do you guys using on it ??? Heavy used ?? Pay in full ?? Etc.....

Starting Score: 560
Current Score: ?
Goal Score: 800
Message 11 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

Amazing! I have a Lowes card and I apped for it with the sole intention of buying a decent (nice but under $800) dryer for my parents. Well it didn't quite work out since I only got approved for $300. The issue with the dryer ended up just being a 'part' problem, so I bought it for them instead. I haven't used the card at all.

Message 12 of 14
bbrannan
Regular Contributor

I got mine in May and have used it twice. First time, I bought a mower for 250 and carried 100 balance that month. Then bought a dishwasher the next month and paid the balance off over the next 2 months. Kept a 0 balance since September. Actually tried to call to get a CLI last week and was denied for "lack of experience". Go figure! Ha
Cards: AMEX Zync NPSL, AMEX BCE, NFCU LOC $15K, NFCU Visa Signature cashRewards $14K, NFCU Flagship Visa Signature $14K, USAA Platinum M/C $3.5K, USAA AMEX $2K, Capital One Cash Rewards $3.5K, WalMart $10K, Lowes $10K, Home Depot $8250, Amazon $4K, Discover IT $1K

Starting Score: EX: 570 EQ: 520 TU 602
Current Score: AMEX EX:717 MyFico EQ 688 Walmart TU 749 MyFico TU 740
Goal Score: 750+ across the board

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 13 of 14
YahComb
Established Contributor

just requested a 2K increase on my paypal extras Mastercard. approved. Started out with a 1K limit in february.  called in for 1K cli in june just before 4 months to get to 2K.

EQ-736(08/14) TU-752(09/14)
Newest to Oldest
Barc Sallie Mae 6K | Citi TY Pref 4.5K | US Bank Cash+ 10K | Chase Freedom 11.7K | Disc It 10.5K | Amazon Store 2.5K | BOA Cash Rewards 10.5K |

Closed Cards: 4 Oldest: 3yrs AAOA: 2yrs
Message 14 of 14
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.