Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LPC Card?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

LPC Card?

I received a LPC card in the mail today with a $7500 limit. It says I applied for it, but I didn't. Does anyone know anything about this company? I can't find much on the company when I googled it. Thanks
Message 1 of 10
9 REPLIES 9
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

Re: LPC Card?

sounds like one of those catalog credit cards.
not something i would use, it will come with fees and high priced products.
Message 2 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

Call and cancel it ASAP! The same thing happened to me and I almost had to take them to court just to get money they took out of my bank account. I had bad credit and no credit cards so I decided to give them a try until i read the packet they sent me. I called and canceled within the 30 day they give you but they kept trying to get money.
Message 3 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

I haven't activated the card, or given them any money so I would assume I am safe. Thanks for the info.
Message 4 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

beth, did you find out anymore about lpc..i got a card from them today...havent finished reading all the fine prind yet
Message 5 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

how many fees are there? is this like CJ
Message 6 of 10
Uniqua
Established Contributor

You can only use this card to shop on their website. I believe there are fees associated with it which are non-refundable, so do not call and give them your personal information. Companies like this make you jump through hoops to cancel too, (by mail and not by phone) only to tell you they never received your correspondence. I'm sure the products they offer are well over-priced and you can probably find them at a store nearby for a lot less. Don't bother. Shred the con ....... I mean the card!
Message Edited by Uniqua on 10-16-2008 08:55 PM
Message 7 of 10
wmarat
Valued Contributor

https://www.mylpcard.com/

@Anonymous wrote:
I received a LPC card in the mail today with a $7500 limit. It says I applied for it, but I didn't. Does anyone know anything about this company? I can't find much on the company when I googled it. Thanks

IN VINO VERITAS.
Message 8 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

ok i activated one and they took money , is that all the money they gonna take? or should i close my acct and reopen another one, i barely found out about the stuipd card. what should i do , they wont answer or call me back in order to cancel its been barely 1 day since i activated it
Message 9 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

LPC......Smiley Indifferent$7,500 why would anyone want that card. Just did a Google search on it...sounds like a scam from all of the hundreds of thousands of negative reviews and on the RipOffReport.com This is a scam I believe they wire money out of your bank accounts. Total B.S. call and cancel that joker.Smiley Mad

King

Message Edited by 74king on 06-09-2009 08:12 AM
Message 10 of 10
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.