Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LUV from Cap1

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

LUV from Cap1

I have 2 of their cards. The first one is a VISA that I received in September 2005. My 28th statement cut today and I still have my lousy limit of $700. Called the backdoor and spoke with a supervisor. She can't understand why this card has not seen an increase as my usage and payment history have been perfect since I received the card, nor was she able to request one for me. She told me that this particular card has a cap of $2000 and to continue to call periodically to see if anything is available. She did waive my annual fee on the card.

The second card is a Mastercard that I received in November 2007. My second statement just cut the other day. That card was at $500 and she was able to double my limit on the card to $1000. Said it could take up to 3 days to reflect but it is already showing online at the new limit. She told me this card has a cap of $3000 and to also periodically call to see if anything is available. I am now wondering if I will still see the credit step automatic increase that would occur after 3 months of good usage/payments.

Guess that backdoor number really does work!
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: LUV from Cap1

That's good news Watson! Words of encouragement. And you now know the range of cli's before you reach the end of them.

Who knows what they will follow up with? Yes, I'd say a phone call in April or May is justified.

And yes, that backdoor number is great to use. I NEVER use the number on the back of the card anymore, except maybe to check my balances. But I've not even done that in months since I'm signed up online with them. Smiley Happy

And congrats on the cli! Good job. Smiley Wink
Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

My poor capone-
It has not gotten any love in awhile- I need to call them and ask them to quit sending me checks- getting tired of shreading them

Sure NOW they send 0% APR offers when I don't need them-
Message 3 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

LOL I wont go there with CAP1 ----nothing good to say currently---however good luck with getting the CLIs
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.