Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lane Bryant Store Card

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Lane Bryant Store Card

I'm hoping someone can help me. I can't call the C/S until tomorrow. I opened a LB Store card back around the end of May. My first payment was due the end of June. I signed my bank account up and made my first payment around 6/20 to post 6/26 or so. It hadn't hit my account and hadn't, so I looked and it was returned. I have to call and beg to see if they'll remove the returned fee tomorrow. I had enough funds available, I just entered the acct number wrong and didn't catch it the first time. Smiley Sad Has anyone had luck with them? This is the brick and mortar store, not LB/Woman Within online. I want to prevent this from hitting my report if at all possible.

Thanks
Karen
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Lane Bryant Store Card

LB changed servicers of their cards end of 2007 sometime-

Good luck !!!!!!!!!!
Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Lane Bryant Store Card

Just wanted to follow up incase someone else needs it in the future. I corrected the acct number and made a new payment. I called LB (This is the charge card for the brick and mortar store btw) right away and the lady very nicely forgave my overdraft fee.

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.