Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Largest balance transfer?

tag
youngandcreditwrthy
Senior Contributor

Re: Largest balance transfer?

Also, fwiw... Consumer Spending is just as important as Business Investment, regardless of the accounting measure.
Marriott PR$25k | BCE $24.5K |BankAmericard Visa $25k| BOA Better Bal $17.5k |Wmt Discover $12.5k | BR Visa $17.5k | Amex Delta Gold $10k | Discover IT $10k | Paypal Extras MC $15k | Amazon Store $10k|Smile Gen $7.25k | Dillard's $10k | West Elm $4k| Express $3.05K | Mypoints.com Visa $4.5k | Freedom Visa $1k| Amex Surpass $1k
Message 81 of 83
frugalQ
Valued Contributor

I am not one to buy into the belief that all debt is bad....including some consumer debt.

Young, I am not judging you and your decisions in any way. I actually agree with some of the points you make.

Finance is not a one size fits all topic. Each individual (be it consumer or business) has to weigh the risks if carrying debt with the rewards....realized and unrealized. With that said, everyone needs to have an endgame in sight...otherwise you end up in a very vicious cycle which is nearly impossible to get out of.
AmEx Green NPSL | Amex BCP 16K | Citi Simplicity 10k | Discover IT 9K | Chase Slate 7.5K | Amex Hilton HHonors Surpass 7K | Capital One QuickSilver 6K | Home Depot 5k | Chase Freedom 4.5K | LOC 2.5K
Message 82 of 83
youngandcreditwrthy
Senior Contributor

Thanks frugalq. I def'ly have a game plan :-)
Marriott PR$25k | BCE $24.5K |BankAmericard Visa $25k| BOA Better Bal $17.5k |Wmt Discover $12.5k | BR Visa $17.5k | Amex Delta Gold $10k | Discover IT $10k | Paypal Extras MC $15k | Amazon Store $10k|Smile Gen $7.25k | Dillard's $10k | West Elm $4k| Express $3.05K | Mypoints.com Visa $4.5k | Freedom Visa $1k| Amex Surpass $1k
Message 83 of 83
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.