Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Largest fingerhut limit?

tag
TURNERHOOVER
Established Contributor

Largest fingerhut limit?

Opened an account April 2014, beginning limit 500 and since have had 2 CLI's bringing it to 1400 currently.
EX 727 | EQ 720 | TU 740

FREEDOM 4.5k | BCP 9.5k | DISCOVER 2.5k | ARRIVAL+ 7.5k | RITZ CARLTON 15k
No new Apps till Dec 2016
Message 1 of 26
25 REPLIES 25
Skye12329
Valued Contributor

Re: Largest fingerhut limit?

I could be wrong but i think i read that their mac limit is 1500
BK7 - 2/21
Cap1 QS - 2k (4/21)
Mission Lane - 4k (11/21)
Venmo - 900 (11/21)
SavorOne - 2500 (12/21)
VentureOne - 2000 (7/22)
Message 2 of 26
Anonymous
Not applicable

Mine is currently $1300.
Message 3 of 26
JoshNurse
Frequent Contributor

@cousin24 wrote:
Opened an account April 2014, beginning limit 500 and since have had 2 CLI's bringing it to 1400 currently.

I would never open a card that has a max of $1500.  THats just me Smiley Very Happy

Message 4 of 26
Anonymous
Not applicable

@JoshNurse wrote:

@cousin24 wrote:

I would never open a card that has a max of $1500.  THats just me Smiley Very Happy

Not everyone has that choice. Smiley Indifferent

Message 5 of 26
MyDataMyChoice
Valued Contributor

My limit is 2200

I use it every 4-5 months for a package of k-cups Smiley Happy

Just to keep it open

Message 6 of 26
Anonymous
Not applicable

Fingerhut has provided alot of people with the opportunity to build/rebuild. It may not be for everyone but it has served it's purpose not only for me but a lot of others.
Message 7 of 26
JoshNurse
Frequent Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
Fingerhut has provided alot of people with the opportunity to build/rebuild. It may not be for everyone but it has served it's purpose not only for me but a lot of others.

Its true. Capital One also helped me get to where I am.  Now I will keep their cards open and bank with them because they got me to where I am today.

Message 8 of 26
Anonymous
Not applicable

@JoshNurse wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Its true. Capital One also helped me get to where I am.  Now I will keep their cards open and bank with them because they got me to where I am today.

So, why aren't they in your sig? Smiley Happy

Message 9 of 26
JoshNurse
Frequent Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@JoshNurse wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

So, why aren't they in your sig? Smiley Happy

I have too many cards now but one day I will put all of them in my sig

Message 10 of 26
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.