Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Last minute Fidelity CLI

tag
JSS3
Valued Contributor

Last minute Fidelity CLI

My new credit limit wasn't showing up on the Visa side so I called Elan. The rep said she'd put in a request to review the old account and make sure the limit had been raised. Others might have to do the same since these increases are very last minute and I'd imagine the conversions are almost complete. 

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Saleen099
Senior Contributor

Re: Last minute Fidelity CLI

@JSS3 wrote:

My new credit limit wasn't showing up on the Visa side so I called Elan. The rep said she'd put in a request to review the old account and make sure the limit had been raised. Others might have to do the same since these increases are very last minute and I'd imagine the conversions are almost complete. 

I had to do the exact same thing to both of my accounts call over and have the customer service rep request to review my old accounts. 

Message 2 of 6
JSS3
Valued Contributor

How long did the review take?
Message 3 of 6
Saleen099
Senior Contributor

@JSS3 wrote:

I was informed by the customer service rep to give it about 3 to 5 business days. 

Message 4 of 6
JSS3
Valued Contributor

@Saleen099 wrote:

@JSS3 wrote:

I was informed by the customer service rep to give it about 3 to 5 business days. 

Yeah me too and so I'm waiting. Sorry, I must've read it wrong...I thought you had already gone through the process.

Message 5 of 6
JSS3
Valued Contributor

UPDATE: My new limit is now showing in Elan account. Called on the 18th. Was told to give it a few days. Showed up by the 19th.

Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.