Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Late Fee Walmart Card **bleep**

tag
searchwiser1
Established Member

Late Fee Walmart Card **bleep**

I in hospital for 7 days and got home day my payment was due. Being on Pain Med I dozed off and woke up at 12:30am and instantly realized I had forgotten my payment. I rushed off to pc and paid my payment. I notice today I got charged a $25 late fee.. COME ON I was 30 min late.. Who can you call about this

Starting Score: 610
Current Score: 612
Goal Score: 850

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
100down0monthly
New Contributor

Re: Late Fee Walmart Card **bleep**

Call CS.  They might reverse the fee.

Message 2 of 5
searchwiser1
Established Member

Anyone have correct # I called one we use for CLI and they was lost and didnt even speak english

Starting Score: 610
Current Score: 612
Goal Score: 850

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 3 of 5
ReaLiLJ
Regular Contributor

I haven't delt with them so much but from my experience the regular customer service people are a**holes, and the senior reps are robots there to do their job (they have leverage) but through this backdoor number- (Sam's Club/WalMart:  877-294-7541 (escalated help desk)

from this thread ( http://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/Credit-Cards/Backdoor-Numbers/m-p/408066/highlight/true#M136936 )

-They seem really freaken helpful. Don't abuse it if you dont have to use it (try CS, then ask for a senior rep if they can't help you) But if you have to use this number, then by all means use it, they are very friendly. They even sent my request to this special department and got me an inquiry off that was clearly ran by me (Don't judge me I was anxious to clean my inquiries out, and through a lot of threads I found a way to get some removed ;x) But if worse comes to worse call that number tell them your situation they might instantly send it to that department to get it waived or they might just ask you to send in documents of proof to have it remove, but in this situation they might just tell yout to call the number on the back of the card and explain how you can get a courtesy if your account is in good standing. But its worth a shot! -LJ

Just my 2 cents, even though my relationship with walmart is on the bad side, due to their .25/.50/1.00 rewards that they offer only if you spend ridiculous amount (very fustrated with them + since what they do their employees) Smiley Mad but anyways I hope this helps. Even though if it was up to me, I would tell you to cut the card, burn it, and only keep it current for that free TU ;x but let me stop before I display anymore immature behavior, hope you feel better though! Smiley Indifferent 

20 Years & 1 Month Young; Total Income: $53k (Credit History): 1.9 years AAOA: 1.0 years
Fico Scores: Exp: 725 (12/4) EQ: 703 (11/13) TU: 736 (12/6) Total Credit Available: 89k
Wallet: AmEx Plat- NPSL | AmEx BCP $10.5K | BestBuy SC $10k | Duck Card $8k | BoFA CR Plat Plus Sig. $5k | Discover IT $6k | Chase Freedom Sig. $7k | CSP Sig. $5k | USBank Cash+ Sig. $5k | Barclays R MC $5k | Chevron Visa $5k | BR Visa $5k | Walmart Discover $4k | DCU Plat Visa $3k | QuickSilver CR $3k | Macy's Store CC/Macy's Amex $2.5k/$3k | BML $1.2k | Citi Divi Plat Visa $500
Open Loans: Sallie Mae SL: ($5.6k) (Def.) Car Loan (Red Devil FR-S): $20k/33k Remaining -Will Pay Off in 2yrs. Advice Welcomed!
Message 4 of 5
09Lexie
Moderator Emerita

Check the backdoor sticky or the number on the back of your card. Hope you are feeling better.

In the meantime, might be a good idea to set up auto pay for all of your bills.
Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.