Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Late Payment - Will it report?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Late Payment - Will it report?

I'm not doubting that quote you gave, but 1 day late is not 30 days late.  While there's a slim chance it could be reported that way, I strongly believe that if it was one could easily get it removed as it never reached the 30 day mark.

Message 11 of 13
takeshi74
Senior Contributor

As stated above, lates are typically 30+ days late though you can certainly incur late fees, penalty APR's etc.  Whether or not it will report, do whatever it takes to avoid lates.

Message 12 of 13
Turbobuick
Established Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

I was one day late paying my Victoria Secret Card. It was due yesterday and I paid it today. Somehow I completely forgot about paying that one. I usually pay them way in advance. Total oversight. Will they report to the credit bureau that I made a late payment by 1 day? My statement hasn't cut yet. Does comenity charge a late fee?

You will, no doubt, see late fees. If this is your first time as it sounds, call them for your "one time forgiveness". Typically card issuers provide it, but they don't have to.

Message 13 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.