Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Late Payments and the affects?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Late Payments and the affects?

I was late on most of my cards this month. I paid all of them the same day which made some of them 4 to 5 days late. I started school this month and got a little overwhelmed with all the work and the new baby. Will this be reported to the CB? Is there anything I can do to remedy the situation? I have NEVER been late with any of my CC payments.
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Late Payments and the affects?

Maybe you could call the creditors an explain to them what happen an see if they will wave the late fees an not report the lates to the CRA.

Message Edited by mjbfan79 on 09-27-2008 04:57 PM
Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

thanks, i will do this first thing Monday. I've come too far to have any bad entries on my CR.
Message 3 of 4
v8eaterWRX
Contributor

they will not reflect on your cr unless they were 30 days late as far as i know.

as for the higher intrest rates, etc. i think that would be on a per account basis. best thing would be to call the creditors and explain the situation.

over 30 days is another story. my gf somehow missed a $15 payment to best buy a few months ago and got her first derog ever. dropped her from the 720s to the 650s with no other changes!
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.