Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lates Removed - point increase?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Lates Removed - point increase?

Hi Guys,

I am getting 5 lates removed with one of them being of 120 past due, 2 90+ days, 3 30 days  These lates are from back in 2005.  Once removed. what type of score increase do you think that I see?

I am hoping around 20 - 25 points, do you think thats too much?

Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Lates Removed - point increase?

Anybody's guess but there should be some increase.  I'm reading Kevin Trudeau's book, DEBT CURES.  Maybe there's an answer in there - am halfway through. 

Can you tell me how to post a question?  I see nothing on this screen .  Thanks!

Message 2 of 8
haulingthescoreup
Moderator Emerita

GAL17 wrote:

Anybody's guess but there should be some increase.  I'm reading Kevin Trudeau's book, DEBT CURES.  Maybe there's an answer in there - am halfway through. 

Can you tell me how to post a question?  I see nothing on this screen .  Thanks!

By post a question, do you mean start a new thread of your own?

Go to the best board for your question --here for specific CC questions, Understanding FICO Scoring for scoring questions, Rebuilding for problems, etc. and look up at the blue bar near the top. Click "New Message", and that will open up a text box. You might want to type your message/ question before you type in a subject title --it's really easy to accidentally post an empty message.
* Credit is a wonderful servant, but a terrible master. * Who's the boss --you or your credit?
FICO's: EQ 781 - TU 793 - EX 779 (from PSECU) - Done credit hunting; having fun with credit gardening. - EQ 590 on 5/14/2007
Message 3 of 8
jordanmedical
Established Contributor

-Rebuilding with CapOne Cash: $1.5k, NFCU cashRewards $8.5K, NavCheck $5K, Wal-Mart: $1.1K, Sam's: $1.2K, Amazon: $1.9K, Apple Barclay: $3K, Haverty's: $1.5K, GE capital: $5K, Sears: $250(AU), PP MC:$1.5K, CareCredit:$3K (closed 1st home 05/08/13)
Starting Score: 492-TU04, 480-EX FICO V2, 467-EQ Beacon 5 (Via Mortgage PreQual March '12)
Current Score: EX,EQ,TU (lender pull): 652, 659, 689, Walmart TU FICO: 691 (05/13)
Goal Score: 700

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge

Message 4 of 8
Pilotdude
Established Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Hi Guys,

I am getting 5 lates removed with one of them being of 120 past due, 2 90+ days, 3 30 days  These lates are from back in 2005.  Once removed. what type of score increase do you think that I see?

I am hoping around 20 - 25 points, do you think thats too much?

I will tell you that once my very last bad fell off my Credit report, I got a lot bigger of a jump then just 20-25.  It was closer to a 100 point leap.  If your util is low it might be very big. 

Smiley Happy

NFCU #1 Fan!! NO MOAR APPS TIL 10/13 Minimum!!
TU -746, EX - 721, EQ -745
Cards:NFCU Flag Visa Sig $10000, CSP $8500, AMEX BCP $2000 Freedom $3500, Disc IT $5000, Cap 1 Green $2100, Credit 1 CLOSED! AU on Amex Green, Discover $2000, Cap One Plat $1000
Message 5 of 8
toppers555
Established Contributor

It varies on your overall credit picture. IE how many other lates or baddies to you have, and the age of them as well.

TU 715 No apps to 05/13 cash+ 5/13!!! 738 TU CSP April 13!!!CSP approved May 13!!!

Message 6 of 8
boomhower
Valued Contributor

Why are we resurecting threads from the grave this morning?

Message 7 of 8
dabrian
Frequent Contributor

Let's hope he/she hasn't been refreshing the thread waiting on an answer.

NFCU Sig Cash-20k/ Amex BCP-19.4k/ Amex Costco-1.2k/Chase Marriott-12k/CSP-13.4k/ Freedom-5.5k/ Discover IT-14k/NCSECU-5k/Walmart-10k/Lowes-25k
Message 8 of 8
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.