Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Latest Discover offers.

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Latest Discover offers.

@lg8302ch wrote:

I could not resist and sent a SM and guess what.. I am eligible for the following promo

After reviewing your account, however, I found that you are eligible for the following promotions:

• A full 5% Cashback Bonus on rotating categories throughout the year, up to the quarterly maximum, when you sign up for 5% categories

thank you Discover for reminding me to sign up Smiley Happy

WOW ... awesome. Congrats on slaying the dragon!

Message 31 of 63
Anonymous
Not applicable

@longtimelurker wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

. Going into hardcore garden mode now and freezing everything. (stop laughing!) Smiley Happy

Who are you and what have you done with Nixon

Your assuming his absence is not planned?

Message 32 of 63
longtimelurker
Epic Contributor

@lg8302ch wrote:

I could not resist and sent a SM and guess what.. I am eligible for the following promo

After reviewing your account, however, I found that you are eligible for the following promotions:

• A full 5% Cashback Bonus on rotating categories throughout the year, up to the quarterly maximum, when you sign up for 5% categories

I ended up with SM because chat is contantly showing - unavailable for me Smiley Sad  How do you guys get the chat to work?

And are you also eligble for the full 1% on other purchases!

Message 33 of 63
Imperfectfuture
Super Contributor

@longtimelurker wrote:

@lg8302ch wrote:

I ended up with SM because chat is contantly showing - unavailable for me Smiley Sad  How do you guys get the chat to work?

LOL, at least I am in bonus time for my Freedom.

Signature needs updating
Message 34 of 63
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Liliane, You should take that offer!
Message 35 of 63
Imperfectfuture
Super Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

That's bad, Smiley Mad

Signature needs updating
Message 36 of 63
lg8302ch
Senior Contributor

@longtimelurker wrote:

@lg8302ch wrote:

oh...that is an excellent question..they did not mention that ..hmm Smiley Surprised

Message 37 of 63
Anonymous
Not applicable

I'm not seeing a chat option either.  And it sounds like SM is good for absolutely nothing.  hmm...

Message 38 of 63
lg8302ch
Senior Contributor

@Imperfectfuture wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

That's bad, Smiley Mad

Not as bad as it would have been if I would have forgotten to sign up for the 5% ..lol... no serious now that I have signed up I should try if I get to the next offer level Smiley Tongue

Message 39 of 63
lg8302ch
Senior Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Done!  but what did I read Nixon. You are indeed going to the hardcore gardening? Hard to believe but excellent decision Smiley Happy

Message 40 of 63
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.