Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Latest Rates from a LOWES card

tag
MidnightVoice
Super Contributor

Latest Rates from a LOWES card

Just applied for Lowes Project Card - (doors need replacing).  It is the one with the 6 month interest free window for purchases over $1000.

Just as an FYI - they pulled TU, and the rates are:

Tier 1 - 7.99%

Tier 2 - 9.99%

Tier 3 - 11.99%

Tier 4 - 13.99%

Tier 5 - 17.99%

And the explanation and lates fees are printed very clearly and obviously for all to see

The slide from grace is really more like gliding
And I've found the trick is not to stop the sliding
But to find a graceful way of staying slid
Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
haulingthescoreup
Moderator Emerita

Re: Latest Rates from a LOWES card

I wondered what that seismic activity just now in the Upper Midwest was!

I assume you were approved, and that you were approved for Tier 1. Lowe's doesn't always give out very big CL's. Would you like to share yours, so that we can all drool? Smiley Very Happy
* Credit is a wonderful servant, but a terrible master. * Who's the boss --you or your credit?
FICO's: EQ 781 - TU 793 - EX 779 (from PSECU) - Done credit hunting; having fun with credit gardening. - EQ 590 on 5/14/2007
Message 2 of 7
MidnightVoice
Super Contributor

@haulingthescoreup wrote:

I assume you were approved, and that you were approved for Tier 1. Lowe's doesn't always give out very big CL's. Would you like to share yours, so that we can all drool? Smiley Very Happy

Tier1, $10K

And when that and the HELOC hits, I assume my "new credit will be bad  Smiley Sad

And BTW - my Amex credit secure plus score for TU went down 6 points the day the TU inq hit!

Message 3 of 7
haulingthescoreup
Moderator Emerita

You poor thing. It's so high-maintenance up there in the 800's, isn't it?

Smiley Wink

Congrats --very nice CL from Lowe's. DH adores Lowes. Check out their Dremel Rotary Tool 300 kit (that's what I got him for his birthday the other day!) The smaller and stranger the toy, the more fascinating it seems to be.
* Credit is a wonderful servant, but a terrible master. * Who's the boss --you or your credit?
FICO's: EQ 781 - TU 793 - EX 779 (from PSECU) - Done credit hunting; having fun with credit gardening. - EQ 590 on 5/14/2007
Message 4 of 7
MidnightVoice
Super Contributor

@haulingthescoreup wrote:
You poor thing. It's so high-maintenance up there in the 800's, isn't it?

Smiley Wink

Congrats --very nice CL from Lowe's. DH adores Lowes. Check out their Dremel Rotary Tool 300 kit (that's what I got him for his birthday the other day!) The smaller and stranger the toy, the more fascinating it seems to be.

I really only got it for the 6 month interest free periods - I will pay nothing for 5 months then pay it all off from the HELOC  Smiley Very Happy

And did you use DH's card to buy his present?  Smiley Wink

Message 5 of 7
haulingthescoreup
Moderator Emerita

MidnightVoice wrote:

And did you use DH's card to buy his present?  Smiley Wink

What, one of his two active CC's? Smiley Very Happy

No, I was a good girl and used my own. Came awfully close to whipping out the Home Depot card, though! Hey, a home improvement store is a home improvement store.
Message 6 of 7
MidnightVoice
Super Contributor

Well, The Home Depot Man comes tonight to measure the doors (they don't trust my measurements, and neither do I!!), so I might be using the 6 month window tomorrow
Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.