Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Latest SCAM -- Union Workers Credit Union -- BEWARE

tag
latinman69
New Visitor

Re: Latest SCAM -- Union Workers Credit Union -- BEWARE

well my only advise is,if anyone ask you to send money for credit card's is a scam.no credit card company ask for money.so always keep that in mind.

Message 111 of 145
Sassyfrass11
New Visitor

I just got one of those letters from the Union Workers Credit Services, Thank God for your input. I knew also when they stated purchases from them and I knew anyone offering me that kind of money was crazy. I am on disability and I check everything out before I get myself into these types of things. These people are criminals and it is so sad our world has come to this, thankfully we have each others backs, keep up important info like this it helps save some innocent desparate people. Thank you for confirming my natural instincts I still got em! They need to be caught and pay for who they have hurt, I will pray for that!!

Message 112 of 145
bearze34
Established Member

Oh man, you have a business with no phone number that gas $425k laying around to steal? If you make that kind of money and First Premier won't float you a $300 card some serious money management classes are in order. Also, get a knock off cell phone. If you can make almost a half a mil without a phone imagine the money you can score with a phone.
Message 113 of 145
mikki6963
New Visitor

Thank you so much for the info, figured it was a scam, just √ing to verify that I was right....Thanks once again!!!!

Message 114 of 145
cobbson
Regular Contributor

Turn the cards on this scam. DON'T THROW AWAY the business reply envelope that came with the offer. I got one also. Just seal the envelope and stick it in the mailbox back to them. I'm sure the postal inspectors will get plenty of complaints on this one.

Message 115 of 145
score_building
Senior Contributor

Some never even get a card. The BBB has voluminous complaints against this org. AVOID.

THIS BUSINESS IS NOT BBB ACCREDITED

UNION WORKERS CREDIT SERVICES INC
BBB® D- Rating
On a scale of A+ to F
Reason for Rating
BBB Ratings System Overview

DCU EQ 5.0, Citi EQ 08 Bankcard, PenFed EX NG2
EX 08: AFCU, Amex, Chase, PSECU EX 98(?)
TU 08: Barclays, Discover
Message 116 of 145
amazon47
New Visitor

Ok May 23 2014 just received one of these letters in the mail I remember getting one in the past because we paid the money and we received the brochures in the mail to purchase only from them , so needless to say we lost out on the processing fee and we never used the card . This time I recognized the letter a started researching it and that's when I found my Fico so, now it's sitting in the trash where it belongs! 😊
Message 117 of 145
hockeygirl77
New Visitor

I would just like to say how nice it is to google the name of the company and see immediately that this is a scam because your link was at the top of the list. It just frustrates me to no end that companies are allowed to do this for so long before they get shut down. Shame on them and KUDDO'S to you for keeping on top of these scams.

Message 118 of 145
bk510
Valued Contributor

@cobbson wrote:

Turn the cards on this scam. DON'T THROW AWAY the business reply envelope that came with the offer. I got one also. Just seal the envelope and stick it in the mailbox back to them. I'm sure the postal inspectors will get plenty of complaints on this one.

I got this in my mailbox last week and after googling it, went to BBB site and well, yall know the answer by now.

So I sent it back with quote " you are barking at the wrong tree suka, dont let me go to an attorney general office on your ass "

photo QS visa_zps7zokw2wl.jpg photo QS visa_zps7zokw2wl.jpg photo Venture One_zpsigvttrlz.jpg photo Sony Visa_zpsxoradr1b.jpg photo USC Reward_zpslcvjfxmq.jpg photo Penfed Promise_zpsdg1y2dw2.png photo NasaFcu_zpswac3zwcu.jpg photo America_zpsuwx8rzdm.jpg photo LA-Kings-card_zpslbkyeqsz.png photo Barclay_zpslqv3i4tl.jpg photo BBVA_zpsqrhh7omh.jpg
 photo nfcu debit card_zpsprkh98jw.png photo nfcu visa siggy_zps0gjgyxje.png/ photo nfcu goReward card_zpsixhh1qcp.jpg photo sdfcu platinum card_zpspilihdiv.png  photo penfed reward cash_zpsyckxjc7y.png photo alliant visa_zpsaf4udfx0.jpg photo Citi Secured_zpsypzxi0jm.png photo fnbo platinum_zpsxfub6esb.png photo marvel-credit-card_zpsfkvc3ux5.png photo golden 1 CU_zpslhgxynjv.pngBurned AECitiChase
Message 119 of 145
bk510
Valued Contributor

@score_building wrote:

Some never even get a card. The BBB has voluminous complaints against this org. AVOID.

THIS BUSINESS IS NOT BBB ACCREDITED

UNION WORKERS CREDIT SERVICES INC
BBB® D- Rating
On a scale of A+ to F
Reason for Rating
BBB Ratings System Overview

+1

photo QS visa_zps7zokw2wl.jpg photo QS visa_zps7zokw2wl.jpg photo Venture One_zpsigvttrlz.jpg photo Sony Visa_zpsxoradr1b.jpg photo USC Reward_zpslcvjfxmq.jpg photo Penfed Promise_zpsdg1y2dw2.png photo NasaFcu_zpswac3zwcu.jpg photo America_zpsuwx8rzdm.jpg photo LA-Kings-card_zpslbkyeqsz.png photo Barclay_zpslqv3i4tl.jpg photo BBVA_zpsqrhh7omh.jpg
 photo nfcu debit card_zpsprkh98jw.png photo nfcu visa siggy_zps0gjgyxje.png/ photo nfcu goReward card_zpsixhh1qcp.jpg photo sdfcu platinum card_zpspilihdiv.png  photo penfed reward cash_zpsyckxjc7y.png photo alliant visa_zpsaf4udfx0.jpg photo Citi Secured_zpsypzxi0jm.png photo fnbo platinum_zpsxfub6esb.png photo marvel-credit-card_zpsfkvc3ux5.png photo golden 1 CU_zpslhgxynjv.pngBurned AECitiChase
Message 120 of 145
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.