Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Latest SCAM -- Union Workers Credit Union -- BEWARE

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Latest SCAM -- Union Workers Credit Union -- BEWARE

@greylian wrote:

I like to send back the prepaid envelopes as well but i prefer to fill the envelope with as heavy as material as possible. I pack a ziplock with washers and nails and other metals and flatten it good and cram it into their envelope and reinforce the flap and edges with clear tape. If you also include their paperwork with your name and address on it you usually dont hear from them again.

That costs money though..

Message 141 of 145
Ups77
Regular Contributor

I can t believe there still around. I received a letter from them 10 plus years ago. Scam artist who rob you out of 37.00 dollars. I never took the offer. Thank God that was a long time ago.

Message 142 of 145
Anonymous
Not applicable

The reason I googled Union workers credit service was looking back on the letter they send me I notice there is no phone number I could call for inquiries. How cleaver. Check my bank statement, they had already cash my check for the 37 $. Sad in Texas.
Message 143 of 145
Callandra
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@greylian wrote:

I like to send back the prepaid envelopes as well but i prefer to fill the envelope with as heavy as material as possible. I pack a ziplock with washers and nails and other metals and flatten it good and cram it into their envelope and reinforce the flap and edges with clear tape. If you also include their paperwork with your name and address on it you usually dont hear from them again.

That costs money though..

Won't they bill the addressee? At work, one of our Merchant accounts sent us mail and they didn't put enough postage so my boss had to give cash to the mailman for the delivery..

Quicksilver $10,000 | Better Balance Rewards $2000 | Sallie Mae $3500 | Freedom $3500

Last HP: 9/27/2015
Message 144 of 145
greylian
New Visitor

No cuz you send it in their postage prepaid envelope

Message 145 of 145
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.