Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Leaving the garden...CSR

tag
Chickenpotpie
Frequent Contributor

Re: Leaving the garden...CSR

Good luck!  and hopefully you'll also be able to see some of the local flora and fauna while you're there too Smiley Happy

Message 11 of 41
Meanmchine
Super Contributor

Maybe Amtrak train if you hve one near you might make the trip easier

>3/2016 EX 644 CK-TU 642 CK-EQ 660 WalMart- 671.
>5/2023 All 3 reports 840ish (F8) F9s = 850 but my app finger is still twitching
Message 12 of 41
Anonymous
Not applicable

GET IT! DO YOU HAVE ANY OTHER CARDS WITH CHASE?

I was approved with over 20 inquiries in the past 2 years. They also just increased my limit again because I've been using it like CRAZY the past two months to reach the 50,000 bonus points. It's a great card so far and everyone compliments me on how nice it looks. 

Message 13 of 41
Anonymous
Not applicable

Only other Chase is my hyatt. No Amtrak. @hannahj55 why only 50000 points?
Message 14 of 41
Anonymous
Not applicable

They dropped the offer from 100,000 to 50,000 points before I could get it Smiley Sad

Message 15 of 41
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

They dropped the offer from 100,000 to 50,000 points before I could get it Smiley Sad

Ahh... Whether my drive is worth it or not we will still have fun. I'm trying to gather enough points to make it thru my daughter's gymnastics competition season on Chase!!

Message 16 of 41
Anonymous
Not applicable

You'll get there!!! Use some help if you have too lolol Smiley Very Happy 

Message 17 of 41
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Ahh... Whether my drive is worth it or not we will still have fun. I'm trying to gather enough points to make it thru my daughter's gymnastics competition season on Chase!!

The extra 50k for apping in branch is totally worth the drive. Good luck!

Message 18 of 41
MyLoFICO
Valued Contributor

Subscribing to this adventure. For some reason I feel the need to see it through. 

Experian: 677 (28) | TransUnion: 697 (27) | Equifax: 684 (6)
Gardening as of: 1-23-2018
Updated 1-25-18
Message 19 of 41
Anonymous
Not applicable

I hope you have a car that gets good gas mileage! Smiley Happy  Gas is cheap at least, but still takes away from the 50K additional bonus.  Good luck!

Message 20 of 41
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.