Left garden -- approvals!!!

tag
UFGuy2006
Established Contributor

Re: Left garden -- approvals!!!

@jsucool76 wrote:

@tinuviel wrote:

Happy dance!!!

After two years of credit rebuilding, and 10 continuous months of gardening, my credit reports and scores were  finally where I wanted them to be. So, I bade farewell to the garden and went forth to app. And, I went three for three, with the following results:

Discover - $2000

BoA Cash Rewards for UCF Alumni Association - $5000

Citi Diamond Preferred - $6800

I'm floored! I was hoping to get in with the above, but I'm thrilled at the starting CLs of the last two. I've gone from having subprime crud two years ago, to this!!!

Thanks to everyone on these forums for all of the advice, knowledge and emotional support. It's been tough rebuilding, but I've finally made it. My scores are respectable and I'm creditworthy once again. In all honesty, this forum has been a life changer. Thank you so much for helping me to get my credit on track!!! I'm a myFICO success story!!!!! Smiley Very Happy

And one other note to folks who are rebuilding their credit -- gardening works! I was flat out denied for the last two cards 10 months ago. Patience pays!

Congrats...although...

Gators > Knights Smiley Very Happy

My message to you from Gainesville, the heart of gator nation Smiley Very Happy 

Go gators!

Message 41 of 43
SpiceIslander
Frequent Contributor

Super awesome! It was definitely worth trading in a few spades for those lines. Huge congrats!

Meg.

FICO: 4/2016 - TU 841 | EQ 840 | EX 837

FNBO 23,600 | Amex SPG 13,900 | Amex BCP 13,400 | Barclays/Sallie Mae13,000 | Discover IT 12,500 | Lowes 10,000 | PLOC 9,300 | NASA FCU 8,700 | Citi Simplicity 6,200 | BOA Platinum+ 6,000 | Achieva CU 5,500 | Chase CSP 5,000 | Sam's Club 3,000 | Sears 900
Message 42 of 43
nicholasc77
Valued Member

Congratuions !!! Discover Is the bomb haha great job I have to leave the garden but refuse !!Smiley Wink

@tinuviel wrote:

Happy dance!!!

After two years of credit rebuilding, and 10 continuous months of gardening, my credit reports and scores were  finally where I wanted them to be. So, I bade farewell to the garden and went forth to app. And, I went four for four, with the following results:

Discover - $2000

BoA Cash Rewards for UCF Alumni Association - $5000

Citi Diamond Preferred - $6800

(ETA) Wells Fargo Rewards - $7000

(ETA) So basically, I got EVERYTHING that I've been wanting for the last couple of years!

I'm floored! I was hoping to get in with the above, but I'm thrilled at the starting CLs of the last two. I've gone from having subprime crud two years ago, to this!!!

Thanks to everyone on these forums for all of the advice, knowledge and emotional support. It's been tough rebuilding, but I've finally made it. My scores are respectable and I'm creditworthy once again. In all honesty, this forum has been a life changer. Thank you so much for helping me to get my credit on track!!! I'm a myFICO success story!!!!! Smiley Very Happy

And one other note to folks who are rebuilding their credit -- gardening works! I was flat out denied for BoA and Citi 10 months ago. Patience pays!

Message 43 of 43
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.