cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Left the Garden... for inebriated reasons....

Valued Contributor

Re: Left the Garden... for inebriated reasons....


LS2982 wrote:
This is horrible for android.....

Like winning the lottery any other poster. Lol

Not horrible, I don't think.  There's lots of different posters in many different times in their credit journeys. .  I happen to be an old one with a thick file and can play a bit..... Nothing wrong with that I don't think.  Maybe I'll tone it down a bit.  I certainly don't want to offend anyone.  I'm not trying to brag.  You could make the same claims some day, LS! Smiley Happy

EQ Fico 8 - 846
TU Fico 8 - 848
EX Fico 8 - 836
Message 41 of 44
Mega Contributor

Re: Left the Garden... for inebriated reasons....


android01 wrote:

LS2982 wrote:
This is horrible for android.....

Like winning the lottery any other poster. Lol

Not horrible, I don't think.  There's lots of different posters in many different times in their credit journeys. .  I happen to be an old one with a thick file and can play a bit..... Nothing wrong with that I don't think.  Maybe I'll tone it down a bit.  I certainly don't want to offend anyone.  I'm not trying to brag.  You could make the same claims some day, LS! Smiley Happy


No not saying your offending anyone at all.
Theres nothing wrong with doing what you did so far, awesome CLI's and a great new account.

But you shouldnt beat yourself up about the new account. Like you said, you can play a little bit with a thick file.

 




EQ FICO 548 3/3/16
Message 42 of 44
Valued Contributor

Re: Left the Garden... for inebriated reasons....


LS2982 wrote:

android01 wrote:

LS2982 wrote:
This is horrible for android.....

Like winning the lottery any other poster. Lol

Not horrible, I don't think.  There's lots of different posters in many different times in their credit journeys. .  I happen to be an old one with a thick file and can play a bit..... Nothing wrong with that I don't think.  Maybe I'll tone it down a bit.  I certainly don't want to offend anyone.  I'm not trying to brag.  You could make the same claims some day, LS! Smiley Happy


No not saying your offending anyone at all.
Theres nothing wrong with doing what you did so far, awesome CLI's and a great new account.

But you shouldnt beat yourself up about the new account. Like you said, you can play a little bit with a thick file.

 


Thanks, LS.  I feel a little out of the general tone of this forum as most seem to be be new to credit or trying to repair that damage that they've done.  I preach and prognosticate based on my previous experiences (which have been questionable at best) and i sometime come off as someone with a hoilier than thou attitude.  Generally, I only speak from experience with the mistakes i've made.  If anything, i hope that my experiences and subsequent sucesses do more to inspire than to invite disdain because of what I've done HAS been successful.  I hope that I can be an example of what can happen credit wise for anyone who wishes to listen.  Smiley Happy    

EQ Fico 8 - 846
TU Fico 8 - 848
EX Fico 8 - 836
Message 43 of 44
Highlighted
Established Contributor

Re: Left the Garden... For inebriated reasons....


android01 wrote:

LS2982 wrote:

android01 wrote:

LS2982 wrote:
This is horrible for android.....

Like winning the lottery any other poster. Lol

Not horrible, I don't think.  There's lots of different posters in many different times in their credit journeys. .  I happen to be an old one with a thick file and can play a bit..... Nothing wrong with that I don't think.  Maybe I'll tone it down a bit.  I certainly don't want to offend anyone.  I'm not trying to brag.  You could make the same claims some day, LS! Smiley Happy


No not saying your offending anyone at all.
Theres nothing wrong with doing what you did so far, awesome CLI's and a great new account.

But you shouldnt beat yourself up about the new account. Like you said, you can play a little bit with a thick file.

 


Thanks, LS.  I feel a little out of the general tone of this forum as most seem to be be new to credit or trying to repair that damage that they've done.  I preach and prognosticate based on my previous experiences (which have been questionable at best) and i sometime come off as someone with a hoilier than thou attitude.  Generally, I only speak from experience with the mistakes i've made.  If anything, i hope that my experiences and subsequent sucesses do more to inspire than to invite disdain because of what I've done HAS been successful.  I hope that I can be an example of what can happen credit wise for anyone who wishes to listen.  Smiley Happy    


Very well said, Android! I would be more than willing to listen to advice from someone like you, who has gained a vast amount of credit knowledge and experience throughout all the years. I also agree with LS, don't beat your self up over the Barclays card. It came with a great CL and like you said, you had room to play. Look at the Barclay's card like this: it will always be there if you need it. lolSmiley Wink



Starting Score: EQ 609, EX 633(Fako), TU 700
Current Score: EQ 699, EX 758, TU 733
Goal Score: 720 across the board
Garden Club Member-GC Challenge: App free since 10/31/12 Smiley Wink
Message 44 of 44