Reply
Valued Contributor
android01
Posts: 1,227
Registered: ‎09-22-2009
0

Re: Left the Garden... for inebriated reasons....


LS2982 wrote:
This is horrible for android.....

Like winning the lottery any other poster. Lol

Not horrible, I don't think.  There's lots of different posters in many different times in their credit journeys. .  I happen to be an old one with a thick file and can play a bit..... Nothing wrong with that I don't think.  Maybe I'll tone it down a bit.  I certainly don't want to offend anyone.  I'm not trying to brag.  You could make the same claims some day, LS! :smileyhappy:

EQ FICO - EQ08 - 850 -10/22/14
TU FICO - TU08 - 850 - 10/22/14
EX FICO - EX08 - 850 - 10/22/14
Mega Contributor
LS2982
Posts: 15,436
Registered: ‎04-09-2011
0

Re: Left the Garden... for inebriated reasons....


android01 wrote:

LS2982 wrote:
This is horrible for android.....

Like winning the lottery any other poster. Lol

Not horrible, I don't think.  There's lots of different posters in many different times in their credit journeys. .  I happen to be an old one with a thick file and can play a bit..... Nothing wrong with that I don't think.  Maybe I'll tone it down a bit.  I certainly don't want to offend anyone.  I'm not trying to brag.  You could make the same claims some day, LS! :smileyhappy:


No not saying your offending anyone at all.
Theres nothing wrong with doing what you did so far, awesome CLI's and a great new account.

But you shouldnt beat yourself up about the new account. Like you said, you can play a little bit with a thick file.

 




Silver Spade Garden Club Member - Last App 12/16/13 - Looking for a clean slate NO INQ's / Diamond Inspired!
Starting Score:
EX (PLUS) 583 EQ FICO 565 TU FICO 590 3/15/2011 / Goal Scores: 720
Current Score: EX FICO (PSECU) 671 (myFICO) N/A / EQ FICO 679 / TU08 FICO 678 / TU VS 706 3/6/2014
Valued Contributor
android01
Posts: 1,227
Registered: ‎09-22-2009
0

Re: Left the Garden... for inebriated reasons....


LS2982 wrote:

android01 wrote:

LS2982 wrote:
This is horrible for android.....

Like winning the lottery any other poster. Lol

Not horrible, I don't think.  There's lots of different posters in many different times in their credit journeys. .  I happen to be an old one with a thick file and can play a bit..... Nothing wrong with that I don't think.  Maybe I'll tone it down a bit.  I certainly don't want to offend anyone.  I'm not trying to brag.  You could make the same claims some day, LS! :smileyhappy:


No not saying your offending anyone at all.
Theres nothing wrong with doing what you did so far, awesome CLI's and a great new account.

But you shouldnt beat yourself up about the new account. Like you said, you can play a little bit with a thick file.

 


Thanks, LS.  I feel a little out of the general tone of this forum as most seem to be be new to credit or trying to repair that damage that they've done.  I preach and prognosticate based on my previous experiences (which have been questionable at best) and i sometime come off as someone with a hoilier than thou attitude.  Generally, I only speak from experience with the mistakes i've made.  If anything, i hope that my experiences and subsequent sucesses do more to inspire than to invite disdain because of what I've done HAS been successful.  I hope that I can be an example of what can happen credit wise for anyone who wishes to listen.  :smileyhappy:    

EQ FICO - EQ08 - 850 -10/22/14
TU FICO - TU08 - 850 - 10/22/14
EX FICO - EX08 - 850 - 10/22/14
Established Contributor
gettnthere
Posts: 912
Registered: ‎06-14-2012
0

Re: Left the Garden... For inebriated reasons....


android01 wrote:

LS2982 wrote:

android01 wrote:

LS2982 wrote:
This is horrible for android.....

Like winning the lottery any other poster. Lol

Not horrible, I don't think.  There's lots of different posters in many different times in their credit journeys. .  I happen to be an old one with a thick file and can play a bit..... Nothing wrong with that I don't think.  Maybe I'll tone it down a bit.  I certainly don't want to offend anyone.  I'm not trying to brag.  You could make the same claims some day, LS! :smileyhappy:


No not saying your offending anyone at all.
Theres nothing wrong with doing what you did so far, awesome CLI's and a great new account.

But you shouldnt beat yourself up about the new account. Like you said, you can play a little bit with a thick file.

 


Thanks, LS.  I feel a little out of the general tone of this forum as most seem to be be new to credit or trying to repair that damage that they've done.  I preach and prognosticate based on my previous experiences (which have been questionable at best) and i sometime come off as someone with a hoilier than thou attitude.  Generally, I only speak from experience with the mistakes i've made.  If anything, i hope that my experiences and subsequent sucesses do more to inspire than to invite disdain because of what I've done HAS been successful.  I hope that I can be an example of what can happen credit wise for anyone who wishes to listen.  :smileyhappy:    


Very well said, Android! I would be more than willing to listen to advice from someone like you, who has gained a vast amount of credit knowledge and experience throughout all the years. I also agree with LS, don't beat your self up over the Barclays card. It came with a great CL and like you said, you had room to play. Look at the Barclay's card like this: it will always be there if you need it. lol:smileywink:



Starting Score: EQ 609, EX 633(Fako), TU 700
Current Score: EQ 699, EX 758, TU 733
Goal Score: 720 across the board
Garden Club Member-GC Challenge: App free since 10/31/12 :smileywink:

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}