Valued Contributor
RyVision

Re: Left the garden as well, but for the NFL!

RyVision wrote:

mxp114 wrote:

Congrats and hope it is World, but I think they require $5k. Can you pm me the benefits of the Elite version? I've been thinking of getting the NYG card for the various offers.Is there a web site that lists all of the rewards? I saw a sampling on the app info site but curious about more NFL offers. Thanks.

I don't know if this was the same thing you say you saw or gives you more info, I hope this gives you more info on the Elite.  It's where the info for "World" took me somehow.   http://www.mastercard.us/credit-card-world-elite.html

The card and info came in the mail today.  The card has the same image as the one I posted with "WORLD" above the MC logo and it came with the little brochure "Guide to Benefits World MasterCard".   Seems a bit like Discovers benefits really (so far, I haven't read much of it, just glanced over it, it's rather small print).

I hope the link about World Elite was helpful.

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}