Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Left the garden

tag
jamesdwi
Valued Contributor

Left the garden

App'd for Citi Thankyou, got the 7-10 message kinda surprised since I have gotten the pre-approval letter hoping for a no interest deal for 12 months or more, probably getting declined because I found out that they have begun denying anyone that had ever had them listed on a bankruptcy which I did about 18 years ago...  But we shall see, they gave me a Home Depot by Citi and gave me an instant CLI the same day to 4k, card sits with a 0 balance after I paid off a $600 zero percent interest deal. 

Decided to AP for Chase slate to get the 0% interest deal for 15 months, got approved for 3k, found out while trying to get a CLI that I didn't get the "elite status" so no zero percent interest deal. 

Debating on Apping for barclays... but don't like the idea of having them watch my reports like a hawk. 

Discover also gave me a pre-approval but they are offering only 6 months no interest. 

I also got a BOA card pre-selected offer while i was gardening for 90 days, but they are on my list to avoid.

Cards: Chase Southwest 20k & CSR 17k & CSP 10k & FNBO 30k Oregon Duck 5k, & AMEX BCP 32.5k & Amex Magnet 15k&amg; Hilton Surpass 7.5k & Delta Gold 12k & Zync NPSL, Fidelity AMEX 17k Commerce5.9k & Cash Forward 7.5k & Sams Club MC 20k, Paypal Extras MC 10k, Paypal Credit 7.25k CapOne Venture 15k, QS 2.5k, QS 750, Amazon 10k, Walmart 10k, Citi Simplicity 18k, Discover IT 23k and a nice stack of store cards.
Landmarkcu Personal Loan 10k
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
BearsAndTurtlesRtheBest
Senior Contributor

Re: Left the garden

geat approval. Maybe you should just apply for the ones youve listed. You already left the garden might as well make it worth it! Smiley Happy

Discover IT $2,600- First Premier MasterCard $1,000- Dillards Store Card $300- Fingerhut Advantage $200
Chapter 7 BK Dischagred on 07/11/16. Gardening Since 01/17/2019
Message 2 of 4
Cadillac-XTS
Established Contributor

+1

Message 3 of 4
Tran92
Regular Contributor

Yea you might as well apply for it, so that way they all fall off at the same time. Just make sure the cards you apply for is worth the inquiry. 

TU 746 (10/13)
GOAL: 750+

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.