Did you mean: 

Lender actions

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Lender actions

@Anonymous wrote:

@CreditCuriousity wrote:

Congrats on a bump on the Total Rewards.. Gotta love the 4 months and 1 day CLI's w/comenity!

edit:  I kind of miss my comenity CC's.. Kinda Smiley Happy

Thank you, CC, yes it is definitely nice!

CC, if you apply for Comenity again, they may give you cards and take them away the same day. It might be fun. Try it! (ha) Smiley Happy

I've read that almost all companies will take away your cc if they feel threatened! That goes for Chase, BoA, US Bank, Citi Bank, Barclay, AMEX and so on! Amex tried to close my husband's acct, because I was an authorized user that they felt spent to much money. We've never spent more than $3,000 a month and because I had a lot of our accounts on autopay from my cc, they flagged and asked for a financial review. We found out about it a day before the expiration date and almost got the card completely canceled. They didn't send us any notice, just froze the account in which we found out about after receiving a late fee reminder from our cable company! It's been over a year and a half since my bankruptcy and they approved me as an authorized user. I've never had an Amex prior to the bankruptcy, we've never missed any payments and we've always paid our Amex account in full. We have the Gold Amex Charge card and after hearing about the horror stories of Chase no one is safe with credit!

Edit; split and some swag at a title. --Rev

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
bettercreditguy1
Established Contributor

Re: Lender actions

Credit is a priveledge just like driving. Treat it with respect as they can change their terms anytime they wish.

Updated scores 3/7/21 TU 849, EQ 829, Ex 818 (all Fico scores) Remember the Three P's: Pay early in Full, Pay on Time, Patience
Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Lender actions

At this point i have to agree with the other poster. After a certain amount of time im sure we all get that entitled feeling but at the end of the day the credit game is a business and its not personal. If they feel at risk they are going to pull back. I hope if you decide to do the FR everything goes well and you get your cards back.

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.