Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lenders who use EQUIFAX FICO 8 ??

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Lenders who use EQUIFAX FICO 8 ??

No, bofa is more strict than amex. The regular Alaska (not visa sig) is the only one I know that approves with sub 700 score.

Dcu is eq04 (no go)
Golden 1 (need higher score)
Penfed (need higher score)

The only one I can think of that pulls eq in socal is comenity. Pizza1 and credit addict are experts on comenity.
Message 11 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

Why do lenders still use the 04?? I'm told FICO 9 is even out and will roll out to lenders in a year or so. It's such a behind the times model -- even a FICO rep here in SoCal explained that
Message 12 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

If you stop by any credit union, you'll know why. They are like big government, they move really slow and have long drawn out process.

It's a advantage for you once you get in because it takes them forever to balance chase you. Smiley Happy

Call bourns federal credit union in Riverside. They have the 2nd lowest APR credit card in the nation. We need guinea pigs with fico around 700s.
Message 13 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

Lol well thank you. I will have to wait for my FICO's 04 to creep up there. My 8s are all close or at 700. The thing about most CU is they require income checks and that an lag things a bit and be a PITA truthfully when you're self employed.
Message 14 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

Well then your only choice is comenity or move to San Diego.
Message 15 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

Why move to San Diego ??

I looked at Bournes lol. Do you work there ? It's letting me start an app even though I'm not a member ? How's the application process ?

I really wish unions would stop with the 04
Message 16 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

No, I don't work for bourns. I just needed a guinea pig with 700 score. It's a small cu with outstanding rates on all their product.

I took one for the team with golden 1, but then it was useless cause my scores are around 805-815. We need avg fico scores.
Message 17 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

San Diego is eq country.
Message 18 of 18
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.