Did you mean: 

LensCrafters Denied. LOL

tag
john398
Senior Contributor

Re: LensCrafters Denied. LOL

@Creditaddict wrote:

@sandsanta wrote:

You need to actually quit for a bit dude.  Your reports are getting toxic and the cards you're applying for now are complete garbage. Stop pushing the envelope for what really is increasingly diminshing returns. 

I have to disagree but that's why we all come here, to share and hear ideas... I don't believe I am doing anything that is "Toxic" to my credit reports, I kind of feel like Concrduser when it comes to inquirires, yes you might run into a few banks once in a while that don't like the inq but the banks that you can get a hold of an underwriter I feel a good percentage of the time end up over looking them if they like the other stuff you are doing.

Furthermore adding a Barclay card for the most part has been helpful for others and can grow over time.

The Paypal MC now actually has the best rewards of any of my current cards and for the most part (besides some CLD and declines recently from a couple other GE products like LensCrafters, I have had decent luck with them if you don't have to call them very often!!

Plus most of my business is on Ebay and most of my shopping is on Ebay or Amazon so this card will be very useful and should see heavy use.

Walmart was worth it just to stay on top of my TU score.

I won't know for a week but the only time I have been declined in the last 3 weeks is when they have pulled something other then TU, I was hoping Navy would have hit TU since they pulled that a lot in the past on me and the inq to EX from citi (actually not even sure they pulled report) I'm still blacklisted... that's what I was trying to find out!

So your not afraid of Barclays seeing all the new accounts?

Message 21 of 23
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

I have 2 new accounts and 1 new car loan from refinancing my current... even if I had been approved for the 2 store cards I don't see a problem, if they do then they can have the card back... they are the ones that told me they couldn't give me a higher credit line because I didn't have enough accounts since the BK... they can't have it both ways!!!  Which is why I find it idiotic when an underwriter declines for to many inq. and then turns around and says apply iagain in 30-60 days... Umm hello that would add another inq!?!

Message 22 of 23
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

I have 7 on TU... I Don't think this is a problem!

Message 23 of 23
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.