Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Let's Talk Business Accounts

tag
fishbjc
Senior Contributor

Let's Talk Business Accounts

How does Staples report?  Under your SS#?  Does this count the same in the util?
Message 1 of 10
9 REPLIES 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Let's Talk Business Accounts

Staples Bus does NOT report to personal unless you are talking about the Visa issued by chase.  I woudl go for the store cause they do report to DNB and Ex Biz
Message 2 of 10
llecs
Moderator Emeritus

I have the Staples revolving biz card. I appd with the EIN and didn't need a PG (my SSN). Reports to biz reports like DnB. Will report to the 3 CRAs, I believe, if you default (not looking to test that).
Message 3 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

llecs wrote:
I have the Staples revolving biz card. I appd with the EIN and didn't need a PG (my SSN). Reports to biz reports like DnB. Will report to the 3 CRAs, I believe, if you default (not looking to test that).

I also have the biz card but not the Visa LOGO card.  I do not believe their Biz Visa reports to the Biz bureaus.  IF it does , it qould be a firstfor chase.  The revolving is issued by citi. And I ain't testing that default theoy either...lol!!  I was approved with an EIN and a utility bill.

Message 4 of 10
Red1Blue
Super Contributor

What business Visa are we talking about? I did not think Staples offered a business. Do they offer one?
Message 5 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

I am loving my Amex SimplyCash(SM) Business Card

just the 5% back on Gas auto-credited to statement makes it sweet- No AF and low apr and 0% APR for 12 months?

Message 6 of 10
fishbjc
Senior Contributor

You may find this very interesting.  A couple of weeks ago, I app'd for a Staples Business Card.  I didn't receive an instant.  Actually, I forgot about it.  Lo and Behold...what arrives in my mailbox today?

You guessed it; the Staples Business Card.  I didn't app with an EIN, I used my social.  I don't even own a business.  Smiley Very Happy  $750 limit.
Message 7 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

Lol. Staples doesn't have a Visa, OD does. Getting confused in my dotage. Funny both revolvers report on my EX biz tho it did take a good long time.
Message 8 of 10
Red1Blue
Super Contributor

This card is issued by Chase. I am not much for Chase Biz Cards.

Brammy wrote:
Lol. Staples doesn't have a Visa, OD does. Getting confused in my dotage. Funny both revolvers report on my EX biz tho it did take a good long time.

Message 9 of 10
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

I applied for staples card, instantly approved for 3k... finally went to use it about 1-2 months later and it was declined for $50.  Called the next day, sorry sir, your account was opened in mistake, your business is not old enough. Fine I'll use my 7k over at Office Depot!
Message 10 of 10
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.