Senior Contributor
fishbjc

Let's Talk Business Accounts

How does Staples report?  Under your SS#?  Does this count the same in the util?
Moderator Emeritus
Brammy

Re: Let's Talk Business Accounts

Staples Bus does NOT report to personal unless you are talking about the Visa issued by chase.  I woudl go for the store cause they do report to DNB and Ex Biz
Moderator Emeritus
llecs

I have the Staples revolving biz card. I appd with the EIN and didn't need a PG (my SSN). Reports to biz reports like DnB. Will report to the 3 CRAs, I believe, if you default (not looking to test that).
Moderator Emeritus
Brammy

llecs wrote:
I have the Staples revolving biz card. I appd with the EIN and didn't need a PG (my SSN). Reports to biz reports like DnB. Will report to the 3 CRAs, I believe, if you default (not looking to test that).

I also have the biz card but not the Visa LOGO card.  I do not believe their Biz Visa reports to the Biz bureaus.  IF it does , it qould be a firstfor chase.  The revolving is issued by citi. And I ain't testing that default theoy either...lol!!  I was approved with an EIN and a utility bill.

Super Contributor
concorduser

What business Visa are we talking about? I did not think Staples offered a business. Do they offer one?
Moderator Emeritus
Timothy

I am loving my Amex SimplyCash(SM) Business Card

just the 5% back on Gas auto-credited to statement makes it sweet- No AF and low apr and 0% APR for 12 months?

Senior Contributor
fishbjc

You may find this very interesting.  A couple of weeks ago, I app'd for a Staples Business Card.  I didn't receive an instant.  Actually, I forgot about it.  Lo and Behold...what arrives in my mailbox today?

You guessed it; the Staples Business Card.  I didn't app with an EIN, I used my social.  I don't even own a business.  :smileyvery-happy:  $750 limit.
Moderator Emeritus
Brammy

Lol. Staples doesn't have a Visa, OD does. Getting confused in my dotage. Funny both revolvers report on my EX biz tho it did take a good long time.
Super Contributor
concorduser

This card is issued by Chase. I am not much for Chase Biz Cards.

Brammy wrote:
Lol. Staples doesn't have a Visa, OD does. Getting confused in my dotage. Funny both revolvers report on my EX biz tho it did take a good long time.

Epic Contributor
Creditaddict

I applied for staples card, instantly approved for 3k... finally went to use it about 1-2 months later and it was declined for $50.  Called the next day, sorry sir, your account was opened in mistake, your business is not old enough. Fine I'll use my 7k over at Office Depot!
Fico Scores: EQ- 626 Overstck., TU 696 Walmart, EX 695 Chase (11-05-14)
You will have to put up Electric Fence to keep me in the garden!
Highest Limit: Navy Federal Cash Sigi Visa $50k (AU)
Lowest Limit: Target $200
66 Cards and Counting :smileytongue:

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}