Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Let us take a moment of silence to remember

tag
Credit_hawk
Established Contributor

Re: Let us take a moment of silence to remember

@Anonymous wrote:

How much cash back did y'all earn at restaurants and the movies this quarter?

Zero. I rarely eat out, and I haven't gone to a movie since Flatliners was in first run.

i think that movie was out before i was born Smiley LOL

FICO- Experian: 797, TransUnion: 781, Equifax: 804 (Updated Monthly)
Message 11 of 36
jsucool76
Super Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
Wow. That is ALOT of eating out!

Message 12 of 36
Creditplz
Valued Contributor

Mastros Ocean club and Javier's are normally my go to every weekend Smiley Surprised
Message 13 of 36
Anonymous
Not applicable

I set myself up for that one Smiley Very Happy
Message 14 of 36
Chickenpotpie
Frequent Contributor

I rarely go out to eat so didn'ttake advantage of it.  But hey just bought a house, so will use the Home Improvement for July a lot! Smiley Happy

Message 15 of 36
Anonymous
Not applicable

I'm with you on that.  I can cook way better meals for less money at home and my home theater destroys any movie theater I've ever seen so I literally never use these categories.  I guess I do get pizza delivery every once in a while, not sure if that counts toward "restaurant" categories?

Message 16 of 36
Anonymous
Not applicable

Yes pizza delivery is restaurant, just like your neighbors painting their house fluorescent blue will be a home improvement if they use discover in a few days.
Message 17 of 36
Anonymous
Not applicable

To add to that I bought three appliances on my Discover card to Sears w/ Ebates last year it was Gobs of savings because sometimes sears gives you the Ebates reimbursement at the full price not the sale price I got lucky a few times like that. It was more than to use discover at Home Depot for same Appliances . It might be fixed by now it's worth a shot to poke around and see.
Message 18 of 36
someg33k
Established Contributor

No kidding! Now that I am completely done remodeling the house... they are  switching the category to what I needed the last 6 months.

Discover card in the sock drawer mostly until this one is done.

Message 19 of 36
Anonymous
Not applicable

Got some great spend on Discover off these first two quarters! Sadly, quarter three does nothing for me. Guess I'll have to SD it temporarily Smiley Tongue

Message 20 of 36
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.