Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Let us take a moment of silence to remember

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Let us take a moment of silence to remember

Only around $15 or so this quarter, that'll double in August.

Because I don't carry anything else that gives cash back at Amazon, I like that Discover does it for 6 months out of the year.  I'll see much more category spending through December because of it.

Message 31 of 36
Anonymous
Not applicable

((accidental duplicate))

Message 32 of 36
Anonymous
Not applicable

I will definitely miss that category! I was the king of "I'll get the check, you can give me cash" with friends this quarter, so I racked up about $50 in rewards while keeping my personal spending relatively low. Would have been more if I hadn't had to pull out my AARP at all the places by me that don't take Discover!

The Amazon category will be ok, but home improvement doesn't do much for me.
Message 33 of 36
Aprile421
Regular Contributor

Chase Freedom has  5% dining cash back this quater if you have it. Also Chase did 10% at Amazon last year for the 4th quarter which was awesome for Christmas shopping.

Message 34 of 36
Anonymous
Not applicable

Fret not, for the Chase Freedom 5% category is Restaurants.  So for most of us that carry both it's not an issue.  Though, honestly, I'm excited to finally have a use for the Chase Freedom...

>.>

<.<

^.^

Message 35 of 36
Anonymous
Not applicable

Except that the Freedom isn't doubling that 5% like Discover was for many.

Message 36 of 36
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.