Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Letter from Capital One

tag
dobirdsmommy
Established Contributor

Letter from Capital One

Titled Good News Your Refund's on the way!

Re: your orchard bank ending in ####

Dear Dobirdsmommy,

Capital One is now the issuer of your ochard bank account. And we've got some great news to share with you.

We're refunding the application processing fee you paid when you applied for your orchard bank credit card. That's right, your refund of 19.00 will appear as a credit on one of your next two statements. You dont have to do a thing.

And even more good news- in addition to not charging an application processing fe, Capital One doesn't charge some of the fees you may see elsewhere, such as fees to pay your bill by phone of Foreign Exchange fees.

Just keep using your card as you do today and we'll continue to make sure you stay well-informed throughout this transition process.

I got the letter but not the DH. He got his card in Feb. I applied in May.

still nice to get a refund though

building since 2011 Wallet:ME: Walmart 3k;Barclays Rewards 10k, Venture 18k; Slate 5k; Freedom 10k; overstock 4.8k, SGV2.5k; WEMC 20k 1.5 Rewards, Gamestop 1.2k, Fingerhut 3k; 2 NMAC Leases , VS 1.75k, BH 1.62k, Express 1.6k, Avenue 1.75k, JCrew 5k, HSN 1.47k, Torrid 1.55k, Roamans 1.4k, Jessica London 1.54k, kings direct 1.7k, Buckle 1.4k, WW 1.65k, ........ baddies:Fed Tax Lien
DH: 1750 capital one fh 2000, AU - VS, BH, HSN, WEMC, SPGV. Freedom, Slate, Venture, Barclays
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
jsucool76
Super Contributor

Re: Letter from Capital One

That is kinda cool. Cap1 doing something nice!!

Congrats.
Message 2 of 4
LS2982
Mega Contributor

Nice, but some CLI's here and there would be better!! Smiley Very Happy

EQ FICO 548 3/3/16
Message 3 of 4
dobirdsmommy
Established Contributor

can't complain Capital One gave me 100 unsecured increase before my 6 months on my partially secured card.  originally 49 out of 200. now its at 400. I keep adding money every other week to it. It has become our main card.

building since 2011 Wallet:ME: Walmart 3k;Barclays Rewards 10k, Venture 18k; Slate 5k; Freedom 10k; overstock 4.8k, SGV2.5k; WEMC 20k 1.5 Rewards, Gamestop 1.2k, Fingerhut 3k; 2 NMAC Leases , VS 1.75k, BH 1.62k, Express 1.6k, Avenue 1.75k, JCrew 5k, HSN 1.47k, Torrid 1.55k, Roamans 1.4k, Jessica London 1.54k, kings direct 1.7k, Buckle 1.4k, WW 1.65k, ........ baddies:Fed Tax Lien
DH: 1750 capital one fh 2000, AU - VS, BH, HSN, WEMC, SPGV. Freedom, Slate, Venture, Barclays
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.