Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Letter to Target...

tag
unknown_entity
Established Contributor

Letter to Target...

Below is an E-Mail I sent to Target.  Perhaps if we all just casually dropped this message to them they might get the hint.....lol. Feel free to copy and paste, all rights are waived.  Smiley Tongue

When compared to your competitors, your policies on credit limits and credit limit increases are costing your company loads of business. I have had a Target card in good standing for 6 months and am still at the meager $200 credit limit. I have had a Wal-Mart card for less than 2 months and already have a credit limit of $2000. Truthfully, your recalcitrance when it comes to raising credit limits and upgrading store cards to Target Visas, makes it much easier for your potential customers to choose to shop at your competitors. Thank You, My Name

07/26/2007 TU-688
EQ-656
EX-649
Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Letter to Target...

they don't care. i saw one poster say they went online and request an au card for "creditlimit a joke", then called to have the csr confirm it was issued. through the laughter, the confirmation of issuance was given.
Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.