Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lexus Visa - New info?

tag
Ron1
Super Contributor

Re: Lexus Visa - New info?

They pulled EXP. The account is serviced by US Bank.

Ron.
Message 11 of 18
enharu
Super Contributor

@Creditaddict wrote:

@SunriseEarth wrote:

What is this Lexus Visa of which you speak?  I have a Lexus and I have a Visa, but I haven't thought of combining them. 

http://www.lexusfinancial.com/static/lexuspursuitsvisa/lpv/index.html?_nfpb=true&_pageLabel=pg_LPVHo...

well you all with the lexus leases already are a shoe in for this card!

Who did they pull for your lease?

they triple pulled me for the lexus lease.

JPMorgan Palladium (100k), AmEx Platinum (NPSL), AmEx SPG (46k), AmEx BCP (42k), Chase Sapphire Preferred (47k), Citi Prestige (31k), Citi Thank You Preferred (27k), Citi Executive AAdvantage (25k), JPMorgan Ritz-Carlton (21k), Merrill+ (15k), US Bank Cash+ (22.5k), Wells Fargo (12k), Bloomingdale’s (12.4k), Chase Freedom (5k), Discover IT (5k).
Message 12 of 18
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

@notfancy wrote:

@Creditaddict wrote:

I see a lot of old stuff... Anyone have recent info with them?

I'm having the itch to apply! (Big surprise!)

They pull EX?

I'm not going to apply.

Message 13 of 18
notfancy
Valued Contributor

@Creditaddict wrote:

@notfancy wrote:

@Creditaddict wrote:

They pull EX?

I'm not going to apply.

lol I'm glad. I want so badly for you to get everything you want. Your help and advice to others on this forum is invaluable, however.. well.. you know...

I seriously just want you to try to garden a bit so that you can get all the approvals and credit that you deserve.

625 EQ FICO Current Score: 660 DCU EQ FICO/ 645 Scorewatch EQ FICO , EX FICO 664, TU FICO 737 (08/2014)
Goal Score: 700   Seedling again as of 07/29/14
Message 14 of 18
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

@notfancy wrote:

@Creditaddict wrote:

@notfancy wrote:

@Creditaddict wrote:

They pull EX?

I'm not going to apply.

lol I'm glad. I want so badly for you to get everything you want. Your help and advice to others on this forum is invaluable, however.. well.. you know...

I seriously just want you to try to garden a bit so that you can get all the approvals and credit that you deserve.

hehe, soon enough Smiley Tongue

Message 15 of 18
juggalo9er
Valued Contributor

@Creditaddict wrote:

@notfancy wrote:

@Creditaddict wrote:

@notfancy wrote:

@Creditaddict wrote:

They pull EX?

I'm not going to apply.

hehe, soon enough Smiley Tongue

i know the advice you have given me was more than invalueable! now hurry up and wait lol...or just look around something will happen eventaully

Message 16 of 18
elbori357
Regular Contributor

@Creditaddict wrote:

@SunriseEarth wrote:

What is this Lexus Visa of which you speak?  I have a Lexus and I have a Visa, but I haven't thought of combining them. 

http://www.lexusfinancial.com/static/lexuspursuitsvisa/lpv/index.html?_nfpb=true&_pageLabel=pg_LPVHo...

well you all with the lexus leases already are a shoe in for this card!

Who did they pull for your lease?

EFX

MyFico Pull: TU 838 EFX 841, EX 840. (14 Aug 2020) House Mortage $305k, Car Lease $60,000, AMEX ED 33,000, NFCU Signature Visa $68,000, Lowes Visa 25,000, Cap One Venture $48,000, Navcheck $15,000, Barclay WEMC Arrival+ $41,000, Cap1 Quicksilver Visa $12,000, Chase Sapphire Preferred 15k, Best Buy $19,800, . Overall Util. 2%
Message 17 of 18
SunriseEarth
Moderator Emeritus

@Leadberry wrote:

@SunriseEarth wrote:

My Lexus was my dad's when it was new and it's paid off.  And very high mileage.  I don't have a clue who they pull. 

The pinnacle of luxury! Smiley LOL

LOL!

No, it's not THAT funky looking.   I have an '06 IS250.  It's clean and runs well, but it has over 245K miles on it!

Start: 619 (TU08, 9/2013) | Current: 809 (TU08, 3/05/24)
BofA CCR WMC $75000 | AMEX Cash Magnet $64000 | Discover IT $46000 | Disney Premier VS $43600 | Venmo VS $30000 | NFCU More Rewards AMEX $25000 | Macy's AMEX $25000 Store $25000 | Cash+ VS $25000 | Altitude Go VS $25000 | Synchrony Premier $24,200 | Sony Card VS $23750 | GS Apple Card WEMC $22000 | WF Active Cash VS $18,000 | Jared Gold Card $16000 | FNBO Evergreen VS $15000 | Citi Custom Cash MC $14600 | Target MC $14500 | BMO Harris Cash Back MC $14000 | Amazon VS $12000 | Freedom Flex WEMC $10000 | Belk MC $10000 | Wayfair MC $4500 ~~
Message 18 of 18
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.