Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lifesprings health VISA

tag
nothingman02
Valued Contributor

Lifesprings health VISA

Its issued by National City. I could not apply for Natcity for my area. But apparently I could for this lifesprings card. I have but 1(now 3) inquiries and they do get b...So I thought F$%^ it and appied...

This is waht it said in the end after the app..

Your application for the National City® VISA ® has been submitted.

IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT PROCEDURES FOR OPENING A NEW ACCOUNT To help the government fight the funding of terrorism and money laundering activities, Federal law requires all financial institutions to obtain, verify, and record information that identifies each person who opens an account.

What this means for you: When you open an account, we will ask for your name, address, date of birth, business documents, and other information that will allow us to identify you.

Your National City® VISA ® card will be issued by National City Bank, headquartered in Cleveland, OH. You will receive a credit card agreement with your VISA ® card, which will provide account information in detail. If you have any questions, please call National City Customer Service at 1-800-558-8472.

Any ideas? Cant figure out if thats a Yes, or No, or Need more information to review etc. I thought Natcity was online approval/denial. The above msg doesnt say a whole lot...

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
nothingman02
Valued Contributor

Re: Lifesprings health VISA

Oh..er..nevermind...Smiley Happy
Message 2 of 3
anderl
Frequent Contributor

Re: Lifesprings health VISA

Were you approved? I got the same message w/ a TU score of 708-Hoping it is enough. The message seems to be an approval-but in these times, unless it says"Congratulations on your approval", I'm a little hesitant.Smiley Wink
Amex Platinum Charge(NPSL); Starwood Amex Preferred CC(20K CL); Diners Club ELITE MC(20K);Diners Club Premier MC(20K,could've sworn the rep said 25k, oh well lol);Delta Amex Reserve CC(21K CL); Amex PRG Charge(NPSL); United Presidential Plus Chase World Elite MC (15K CL); AARP Chase Visa Signature(35K CL); NFCU Visa Platinum(20K CL) NFCU LOC(15K); NFCU Go Rewards MC(17.5K); Disover IT 7.8K;
First Tech Federal Visa Platinum(15K CL); Simmons First Visa Platinum(9K CL); Wells Fargo Visa Platinum(7.5K CL); CitiBank Sears MC(6K CL); JCPenney Card(7.5K CL); Lowes(2.5K CL);Barclays Mile & More Lufthansa 12.5K.
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.