cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Likely to get CLI ?

tag
fp193

Likely to get CLI ?

My fico is 680 I have Bank of America card 13 months old limit 500, Chase Amazon 4 months 500, Barclay 850 6 months . What is likely hood of getting increase on all or some of these?
Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
BrokaToe
Established Contributor

Re: Likely to get CLI ?

@fp193 wrote:
My fico is 680 I have Bank of America card 13 months old limit 500, Chase Amazon 4 months 500, Barclay 850 6 months . What is likely hood of getting increase on all or some of these?

I would say pretty good as long as your utilization is very low and you don't have any other bad marks showing on your credit reports.  Although the Chase Amazon will probably be harder to get an increase on since it is only 4 months old. This may also limit your possibilities with Barclay as well considering Chase is such a new account.  But I would suggest calling in through the backdoor numbers for each of these and asking for SP increases, you may not get them without HP but worth a try.  Best of luck and keep us posted.

border="0" align="left" width="450" height="90">
Message 2 of 6
09Lexie
Moderator Emerita

@fp193 wrote:

Any baddies? Current util?

Message 3 of 6
fp193

Have 3 older medical baddies. Current utilization is 5%
Message 4 of 6
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

id request CLI on bank of america right online for $5k and see what that comes back... most likely you will get a 7-10 day message and check back in an couple hours and probably see the increase.

then depending on that success move ot the others.

Message 5 of 6
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

@fp193 wrote:

oh and actually barclay I would just go call backdoor number and do it over the phone with them on the spot, ask for $5k also.

Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.