Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Limited Time Travel Rewards Credit Card Bonuses

tag
mikelo22
Established Contributor

Limited Time Travel Rewards Credit Card Bonuses

Since I'm still in the process of taking advantage of my CSP, I'm not in the market of looking for another travel rewards card atm. But I was wondering what travel rewards credit cards out there typically offer a special Intro offer some time throughout the year.

For instance, I heard that the British Airways Visa used to occasionally offer 100K bonus avios points for a limited time (instead of the normal 50K they offer all the time). 

So what good deals could we possibly expect from a Travel Rewards Card that might be worth waiting on instead of taking the bait for any of them right now? 

No airline preference really... just wondering what all is out there and what we might expect this year. Of course, I realize a lot of this may be pure speculation since CCC's may or may not reintroduce the limited offer again. Smiley Happy

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Limited Time Travel Rewards Credit Card Bonuses

I would do the us air for 50k no spend. It will be going away soon.

Southwest cards are sometimes at 50k each. Get 2 and you have a companion pass!

Amex platinum sometimes sends out targeted 100k MR offers. amex PRG often has a 50k offer and has at some points had a 75k.

Chase ritz carlton offers 140k points. Get two of these and redeem for a 7 day vacation package at a marriott plus a 100k southwest miles gift that will take you almost there to the companion pass.

Etc etc
Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.