Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Limits on BOA and AMEX cards

tag
sycotik
Valued Member

Limits on BOA and AMEX cards

I just got my 2 new cards and was just curious on the limit of these.  I am hoping that they will grow over time.  My only other credit card is my BBT visa with a 5k limit.  Anyway the cards are the Hilton Honors AMEX (currently 2k) and the BOA Accelerated Rewards AMEX (currently 2.5k). 

For those that have these cards, what are your limits on them?

Thanks

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
specultr
Regular Contributor

x

Message 2 of 5
RABQUE
Regular Contributor

Re: Limits on BOA and AMEX cards

I have the following: 

Amex Delta Skymiles-$4000

CLAmex blue sky-$5000 CL

BOFA Mastercard-$2000 CL

BOFA Platinum Visa-$1000 CL  

The Amex Delta CL has been the same since I opened in March 2007. The sky blue Amex was opened in August 2008.  The BOFA Platinum was initially a secured card. The secured card had a limit of 600 and they raised it to $1100 after I asked. The BOFA Mastercard initially had a CL OF $500 I recently requested a CLI and they raised it to $2000

Message 3 of 5
billsfan14
New Contributor

@My2cents wrote:
It should be listed on your report.

The original poster is aware of his/her limits, did you read their entire post?  And are 15+ recent replies like this necessary?   No offense of course, but it just seems a bit excessive.

Anyways to the OP...  I just hit a year with a FIA Card (BofA subsidiary) and got my CL nearly doubled.

Message 4 of 5
nicemann
Established Contributor

I currently have 5 different cards with BoA (yeah I know over kill).  My highest card has 15k on it.  All of my others are smaller, total credit is $25,000.  Not bad for starting off with a $300 partial secured card with them in Sept 06.  Best bank over.
Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.