Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

Re: Line of Credit

@greenspan wrote:
EFX 667
TU 662
All accounts are paid except mortgage and auto. Last late was 8/2010 no bks

You mean Paid off or they are baddies?

667 you should not have any issues getting a Barclay Apple Card - give you 0% for 12 months maybe but not $10k, you might be able to backdoor in and get $1-4k.

Have you applied for a PNC Visa or a Wells Fargo Visa or Personal Line of credit?

Other thought might be 0% cards under business name that you would still personally back but they might be willing to give little higher limits "possibly"

I have seen many posts about Chase giving out high limit cards for people and companies with not so good credit, have been shocked actually!

Message 11 of 13
greenspan

The mtg and auto loan were last late in 2010 they are still open and current now.  I am a business owner and that is the purpose of the line/card.  What Chase accounts have you heard success about?  Thanks a million!

Message 12 of 13
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

@greenspan wrote:

The mtg and auto loan were last late in 2010 they are still open and current now.  I am a business owner and that is the purpose of the line/card.  What Chase accounts have you heard success about?  Thanks a million!

Any of the Chase ink products, BOLD is charge and pay in full though, so the others.

Why don't you apply at PNC for a Business Credit Card? National City now PNC use to be VERY nice with Business Credit Cards!

Wells tends to be picky sometimes and othertimes very giving, think it's better for very clean profiles though, my partner opened a personal credit line a few months back because it was sent pre-approved and I told him to take it!

Message 13 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.