Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lingo

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Lingo

@thelethargicage wrote:
NASA was all the rage not too long ago, giving out huge credit limits. Then they started closing out people's cards. Turns out their approvals were about as real as the moon landings.

Are you sure it's NASA that you're talking about?  I don't remember them closing cards.  They slowed down with their approvals but don't recall them doing that.

Message 11 of 13
Callandra
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@thelethargicage wrote:
NASA was all the rage not too long ago, giving out huge credit limits. Then they started closing out people's cards. Turns out their approvals were about as real as the moon landings.

Are you sure it's NASA that you're talking about?  I don't remember them closing cards.  They slowed down with their approvals but don't recall them doing that.

Maybe they're thinking of Diner's Club? Wasn't that around the same time as the NASA kick?

Quicksilver $10,000 | Better Balance Rewards $2000 | Sallie Mae $3500 | Freedom $3500

Last HP: 9/27/2015
Message 12 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Callandra wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@thelethargicage wrote:

Maybe they're thinking of Diner's Club? Wasn't that around the same time as the NASA kick?

Could be, but there wasn't even that many Diners Club cards shut down.  A few because of suspected MS but nothing widespread.  It really was only the duck card where this happened.

Message 13 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.