cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Link>Like>Love...is it safe and legit?

tag
calogan
Established Member

Re: Link>Like>Love...is it safe and legit?

@j_casteel wrote:

@calogan wrote:

Totally legit, here is a smattering of emails from them after my purchases...

Congratulations! By using your synced American Express® Card ending in XXXXX you saved $$10.00 on your purchase at Staples. Expect a statement credit in 3-5 days.

Congratulations! By using your synced American Express® Card ending in XXXXX, you saved $10.00 on your purchase at Panera Bread. Expect a statement credit in 3-5 days.

Congratulations! By using your synced American Express® Card ending in XXXXX, you saved $5.00 on your purchase at McDonalds. Expect a statement credit in 3-5 days

Congratulations! By using your synced American Express® Card ending in XXXXX, you saved $50.00 on your purchase of $102.50 at Ticketmaster. Expect a statement credit in 3-5 days.

Congratulations! By using your synced American Express® Card ending in XXXX, you saved $10.00 on your purchase of $10.00 at Best Buy. Expect a statement credit in 3-5 days.

Thats a lot of savings!...awesome!! Being a new AMEX card member...i'm starting to see why so many love them.

Indeed, there are more but it gets the point across.  And if you have an authorized user with their own card (or a second card) you can register each of those cards and repeat the offer with that card (but you can only sync one card per facebook/twitter account, each card and/or card user needs a single account to sync the offer with).

My Amex savings with various offers have more than paid for the annual fee.

Amex Accelerated Cash Rewards. BankAmericard Privileges with Travel Rewards. Amex Blue Cash Preferred. Chase Sapphire Preferred.
Now gardening until 2013. I assume gardening is a metaphor, like "book clubs" where all you do is drink wine.

Message 11 of 23
Anonymous
Not applicable

@calogan wrote:

My Amex savings with various offers have more than paid for the annual fee.

EXACTLY!!!!  Smiley Happy 

Message 12 of 23
android01
Valued Contributor

@Essence wrote:
Wow! That is a ton of savings!

Yes, but at what cost.  Linking AMEX with Facebook or/and Twitter gives me the creeps.  Way too much information floating around than i'd like.  i could be paranoid, of course. Smiley Indifferent

EQ Fico 8 - 850
TU Fico 8 - 850
EX Fico 8 - 850
Message 13 of 23
G19OD
Contributor

Sounds legit. Save $10 on a $10 purchase? I like free stuff.

Message 14 of 23
j_casteel
Valued Contributor

@android01 wrote:

@Essence wrote:
Wow! That is a ton of savings!

Yes, but at what cost.  Linking AMEX with Facebook or/and Twitter gives me the creeps.  Way too much information floating around than i'd like.  i could be paranoid, of course. Smiley Indifferent

I thought the same think, but when i was synching my card to the FB it actually takes you to a different window that is AMEX and you're synching through AMEX with FB or whoever...if that makes sense.

Learning from my past and rebuilding..

BK discharged 1/10/17
scores: EQ 659 | TU 630 | EX 659

QS 3.8K | WF 500 | Cabela's 3k | ACU 500 |

Message 15 of 23
j_casteel
Valued Contributor

@G19OD wrote:

lol, me too!Smiley Very Happy

BK discharged 1/10/17

Message 16 of 23
jordanmedical
Established Contributor

Wow, now I really want an AMEX. Smiley Happy
-Rebuilding with CapOne Cash: $1.5k, NFCU cashRewards $8.5K, NavCheck $5K, Wal-Mart: $1.1K, Sam's: $1.2K, Amazon: $1.9K, Apple Barclay: $3K, Haverty's: $1.5K, GE capital: $5K, Sears: $250(AU), PP MC:$1.5K, CareCredit:$3K (closed 1st home 05/08/13)
Starting Score: 492-TU04, 480-EX FICO V2, 467-EQ Beacon 5 (Via Mortgage PreQual March '12)
Current Score: EX,EQ,TU (lender pull): 652, 659, 689, Walmart TU FICO: 691 (05/13)
Goal Score: 700

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge

Message 17 of 23
Anonymous
Not applicable

@j_casteel wrote:

@G19OD wrote:

+1. We went to Panera Bread with DW and had a $20 lunch for free, It was sweet Smiley Happy

even the $50 dollar off we got on ticketmaster for a topless show in vegas make that much more fun Smiley Very Happy

Message 18 of 23
j_casteel
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@j_casteel wrote:

@G19OD wrote:

+1. We went to Panera Bread with DW and had a $20 lunch for free, It was sweet Smiley Happy

even the $50 dollar off we got on ticketmaster for a topless show in vegas make that much more fun Smiley Very Happy

awesome!...lol

BK discharged 1/10/17

Message 19 of 23
G19OD
Contributor

Haha, discounted nudity? Smiley Happy

Message 20 of 23
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.