Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Linking Cards

tag
OMW2_HighAcheiver
Established Contributor

Linking Cards

With CapOne, what is the advantage of this feature? I signed on and both my cards are there to link. Is it just to see both under one username? Or is it to combine cards? I'm sure I won't be able to combine for a very long time. See it mentioned a bunch. Curious.

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Skye12329
Valued Contributor

Re: Linking Cards

One username and easier to manage. Also once eligible you can combine accounts also if you wish. 

BK7 - 2/21
Cap1 QS - 2k (4/21)
Mission Lane - 4k (11/21)
Venmo - 900 (11/21)
SavorOne - 2500 (12/21)
VentureOne - 2000 (7/22)
Message 2 of 5
OMW2_HighAcheiver
Established Contributor

Got it! Thanks!

Message 3 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

This feature is amazing. I have both my CC's right in front of me and I can pay them without having to log out and re-sign in. I highly recommend it. Don't forget to research and see that you can choose any picture you want on your credit card. It's great and people will always ask you about it. Enjoy what remains of your day.
Message 4 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

It's a great feature for linking cards to the same login. Not so much for unlinking. I can't get rid of my closed account so it just appears with the open ones. Drives me MAD. But I'm trying to learn to ignore it Smiley LOL 

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.