cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Linking a Zync and Gold's membership rewards programs...

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Linking a Zync and Gold's membership rewards programs...

Has anyone tried to link the membership rewards aspect of two cards?

I know you can link cards with membership rewards, But I know Zync is the Membership rewards express, and Premier Rewards Gold is standard Membership rewards...

Any Idea?

-Mike [Edited]

Please don't post personal information such as full names in the public forums. This is to ensure the safety and privacy of everyone.

-marinevietvet, myFICO moderator

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

Re: Linking a Zync and Gold's membership rewards programs...

If you have a card that earns "regular membership rewards" you can link your "express rewards earning cards" to the regular program.

if you log into membership rewards, you should see a list of your accounts earning membership rewards and also a button that says link more cards or don't see all your cards... (forget wording) but then when you click that you should see your other cards that can be linked and you just click to link them.

or else call and ask CS to do it, they are usually super nice

Message 2 of 5
mross1080
Established Contributor

They dont link. I have a Zync and a Green card and they come up as seperate rewards. I have 2 different membership rewards accounts. So if I charge 5k to each in 1 months it shows up as 5k in points each rewards membership.

Message 3 of 5
mross1080
Established Contributor

I dont have the option like Credditaddict reccomends but you might be able to call a csr and see if you can do it.

Message 4 of 5
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

then you might have to call... I have the Optima Platinum and I have to pay $25 a year for that to be linked to membership rewards, or maybe I'm paying the $25 on optima for something to link to it, I forget but either way, My Zync is linked to it and gets regular membership rewards

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.