Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

List Of Shopping Cart Trick Credit Cards

tag
Hightechredneck
Frequent Contributor

Re: List Of Shopping Cart Trick Credit Cards

Well the Sportsman's Guide Failed for me, no luv. I did pay for a membership however.

Message 31 of 253
injustifiiable
Valued Contributor

@longtimelurker wrote:

@injustifiiable wrote:

With the ones I have:

• Express didn't...called into customer service the next day to find out though
  • J.Crew did
  • Victoria's did
  • KingSize did
  • Brylane Home did

Just tried it on J Crew to see.   So it says "Subject to credit approval" and that pre-approved customers won't be approved if their credit doesn't meet etc etc.

So they do a SP and may sometimes reject based on that?

If they do the SP and it's pre-approved you have a good chance of getting it. The one issue that could hold it up is if say the address didn't match or something.

Did you get a pre-approval?

Scores 5/15/2016 (clean reports!): TU Walmart FICO: 696 | EQ FICO: 679 | EX AMEX FICO: 680

In my new wallet: American Express Green EMV: PSL $2000 | BankAmericard Cash Rewards Visa EMV: $2500 | Citi AAdvantage Platinum Select World MasterCard: $6400 | Barclaycard Arrival World MasterCard: $1000 | Discover IT: $2500 | Amazon Rewards Visa Signature: $1500 | Chase Freedom: $1500 | Capital One QuicksilverOne MasterCard: $2100 | Target: $2800 | J.Crew $21,550 | Marvel (Captain America) MasterCard: $6000
Message 32 of 253
book1773
Valued Member

It would be great to get a list of all Comenity Bank shopping cart pop ups.

Message 33 of 253
grtswami

I don't think all of the Comenity backed stores offer cards via the shopping cart trick. 

I can tell you from experience that the following DO:

Express

J. Crew

HSN

Sportsman's Guide

Victoria's Secret

Buckle

There are a few others that definitely work based on other posts but these are the ones that have worked for me.

Message 34 of 253
Juzam
Established Member

I have been browsing these forums for the last few days as I have been starting up to rebuild my credit.

I want to say after seeing another post about the shopping cart trick, I did a search on these forums and found this post.  I immediately went to HSN and got a popup for a a 500 CL.  This morning I did go to a couple other sites and then did get a popup at Avenue 250 CL.

Very estatic about this,

thank you.

Message 35 of 253
Xer0_SiN
New Contributor

did anyone have any luck with the sports authority credit card?
NFCU Cash #1: 15000, NFCU Cash #2: 15000, USAA Plat: 10000, USAA AMEX: 10000, Local CU #1: 7500, Chase Hyatt: 5000, NASA FCU: 5000, SDFCU: 5000, FNBO: 5000, Militarystar: 4700, Chase Militarystar: 4700, Local CU #2: 3000, Chase Ink Classic: 3000 Zales: 2700 Discover IT: 1500, GE Amazon: 1400, GE Walmart: 1400, Target: 500, GE Dillards: 300
NFCU LOC: 15000, Local CU LOC: 3000
Message 36 of 253
bbrentlinger
Regular Contributor

just tried with JCrew and had a pre-approval then got an error and took me back to the homepage?  maybe I will try at home.

Starting Score: EQ593 EX 633 TU 649
Current Score: EQ 593 EX 633 TU 649
Goal Score: 700

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 37 of 253
newmomnewme
Valued Contributor

WHEN exactly does it "pop up" I am thinking that I might have a pop-up blocker on that I don't know how to get rid of.....I tried J. Crew and Crate and Barrel. Nothing.  Smiley Sad

012019 Fico8/Mortgage Score:
Current Fico9/Fico8/Mortgage Score:
MyGoal Fico8/Mortgage Score:
Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge

Message 38 of 253
ac921ol
Frequent Contributor

if you do get the pop up and you accept, its only a soft pull, how does that effect my CR??? I know obviously getting the card would be nice cause it would raise my utility, does the soft pull not show up as an inquiry if I accept the card and I just get the new TL.

12/28/13 (Garden Start Date)

Message 39 of 253
09Lexie
Moderator Emerita

@newmomnewme

If successful, the pop up will appear prior to a request for pyt.
Message 40 of 253
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.