Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

List Of Shopping Cart Trick Credit Cards

tag
book1773
Valued Member

List Of Shopping Cart Trick Credit Cards

Please post any credit cards you know of that has the shopping

cart pre approval trick. If there is all ready a list compiled please let me know.

Message 1 of 253
252 REPLIES 252
myjourney
Super Contributor

Re: List Of Shopping Cart Trick Credit Cards

Give or take a few 

List of places that issue a store card via a soft pull at checkout: (WFNNB)

Abercrombie & Fitch 
American 
American Home 
American Signature 
Furniture 
Ann Taylor 
Arhaus Furniture 
Ashley Stewart 
Avenue 
Bealls 
Bealls Outlet 
Blair 
Brylane Home 
Buckle 
Burke's 
Outlet 
Carter Lumber 
Chadwick's 
Crate & Barrel 
Crescent 
Jewelers 
CruiseOne Leisure Miles Mastercard 
Design Within 
Domestications 
Dressbarn 
Dunlaps 
Dutyfree.com 
Eddie Bauer 
Express 
Fastline 
Fina 
Fortunoff 
Friedman's Jewelers 
Gander Mountain 
Garden Ridge 
Gardner-White 
Giant Eagle Fuelperks 
Goody's 
Gordmans 
Harlem Furniture 
International Male 
J. Crew 
Jessica London 
Kanes/Savon Furniture 
KingSize 
La Redoute 
Levin Furniture 
Limited Too 
Little Switzerland 
Marianne 
Maurices 
MedChoice Financial 
Metrostyle 
MyWorld Mastercard 
New York & Company 
Newport News 
OneStopPlus 
OSH/ Orchard 
Supply Hardware 
Pacific Sunwear 
Palais Royal 
Pamida 
Peebles 
Pottery Barn/Pottery Barn Kids 
Reeds Jewelers 
Restoration Hardware 
Roaman's 
Samuels 
Shop At Home Network 
Silhouettes 
Spiegel 
Stage 
The Company Store/Company Kids 
The Sportsman's Guide 
Trek 
Undergear 
Value City Furniture 
Victoria's Secret 
West Elm 
Woman Within 
Woodcraft

Before you app think...
Have you done your research of the CC?
Does it fit your spending?
Do you have a plan for the bonus w/o going into debt?
Can you afford the AF?
Do you know the cards benefits? Is it worth the HP?
Message 2 of 253
toi34
Established Contributor

Out of all these stores I only read about members getting the trick to work on only like 5: VS, Buckle, JCrew, KingSize and Woman Within.

Has anyone got the shopping cart trick for other stores?

Message 3 of 253
wHiTeSoL
Valued Contributor

Although I didnt take it, I have had it pop up at victoria secret, express, and jcrew

Message 4 of 253
missjae
Established Contributor

The Sportman's Visa (www.sportsmansguide.com) works for this as well.  There's a caveat: you have to be a buyer's club member to qualify and it costs $30. You'll get (2) $10 coupons good on anything with membership. I suppose to offset the cost of membership.

I created an account, shopped for what I wanted, added the buyer's club membership to my cart, went to the payment page and the page refreshed.  I got a pre-approval for their Visa.  The limit was not specified.

I left the membership in there, took out the other item and checked out.  A few days later my Visa card arrived, crappy interest rate and all, with an approval of $2,000.  Not bad for a SP.  At the time of approval, my largest TL reporting was a Discover Card with a CL of $3,000.

The store sells more than I thought so the membership probably isn't a huge waste for me.  BTW, the membership has a guarantee.  If at anytime during the year, you're unsatisfied with it, you can get a full refund on it.

Message 5 of 253
Hooosier
Contributor

So if the trick "works" then these stores will open a credit card without a HP if you want the card?  Or am I misunderstanding?

Message 6 of 253
injustifiiable
Valued Contributor

@Hooosier wrote:

So if the trick "works" then these stores will open a credit card without a HP if you want the card?  Or am I misunderstanding?

If you're pre-approved and accept the offer, yes. No HP at all.

Scores 5/15/2016 (clean reports!): TU Walmart FICO: 696 | EQ FICO: 679 | EX AMEX FICO: 680

In my new wallet: American Express Green EMV: PSL $2000 | BankAmericard Cash Rewards Visa EMV: $2500 | Citi AAdvantage Platinum Select World MasterCard: $6400 | Barclaycard Arrival World MasterCard: $1000 | Discover IT: $2500 | Amazon Rewards Visa Signature: $1500 | Chase Freedom: $1500 | Capital One QuicksilverOne MasterCard: $2100 | Target: $2800 | J.Crew $21,550 | Marvel (Captain America) MasterCard: $6000
Message 7 of 253
john398
Senior Contributor

You can probably also add totalrewards.com altho if you accept the offer there probably be a hard pull, and I think you have to rergister first with CET

Message 8 of 253
masupo
Established Member

@missjae wrote:

The Sportman's Visa (www.sportsmansguide.com) works for this as well.  There's a caveat: you have to be a buyer's club member to qualify and it costs $30. You'll get (2) $10 coupons good on anything with membership. I suppose to offset the cost of membership.

I created an account, shopped for what I wanted, added the buyer's club membership to my cart, went to the payment page and the page refreshed.  I got a pre-approval for their Visa.  The limit was not specified.

I left the membership in there, took out the other item and checked out.  A few days later my Visa card arrived, crappy interest rate and all, with an approval of $2,000.  Not bad for a SP.  At the time of approval, my largest TL reporting was a Discover Card with a CL of $3,000.

The store sells more than I thought so the membership probably isn't a huge waste for me.  BTW, the membership has a guarantee.  If at anytime during the year, you're unsatisfied with it, you can get a full refund on it.

You do need to add the Buyer's Club membership to the cart in order to get a pre-approval, but you don't need to purchase it. I followed the same process - added some items and the membership to the cart and was preapproved before checking out (without a limit specified). I accepted the preapproval, removed everything from the cart and closed the website. I also received the card with a $2000 limit.

Message 9 of 253
wHiTeSoL
Valued Contributor

As an add on to the OP's question, does any state the credit limit before accepting the offer?

Message 10 of 253
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.