Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: List Of Shopping Cart Trick Credit Cards

does this work for wal mart or best buy

Message 181 of 253
Anonymous
Not applicable

I'm having trouble with the total rewards card. How do I get it to come up?

Message 182 of 253
NoAnchoviesPlease
Established Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

It's not a given. Your best odds are probably if your Total Rewards profile and your credit report profile have identical info (name/address/etc), but many of us have not been able to get the popup. 

If your profile is good and you want the card, go ahead and apply with a HP. SCT is sort of a bonus but it doesn't work for everyone and every card. 

12/29/2015 669/696/706
01/10/2016 698/711/730 but still to and fro a bit

Climbing to 700 and beyond. It's too cold for gardening.
Message 183 of 253
Anonymous
Not applicable

My husband got the pop-up for Overstock and then he got the 7-10 day message. Is this a denial? Will he get a hard pull?

Message 184 of 253
kdm31091
Super Contributor

@NoAnchoviesPlease wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

It's not a given. Your best odds are probably if your Total Rewards profile and your credit report profile have identical info (name/address/etc), but many of us have not been able to get the popup. 

If your profile is good and you want the card, go ahead and apply with a HP. SCT is sort of a bonus but it doesn't work for everyone and every card. 

Total Rewards Visa is always a HP whether you get the popup or not.

Message 185 of 253
Anonymous
Not applicable

Sounds like Comenity has been flaking on people lately, if their pop ups come I am not touching them for a few months.

Message 186 of 253
Anonymous
Not applicable

I have Maurices, Macy's, VS, NY&Co, Modell's, Marisota, SimplyBe, and Talbots, all obtained in the beginning of the year via the SCT. I've tried HSN, Overstock, Abercrombie & Fitch, Bon-Ton, and a few others this morning with no SCT success this morning! Ugh! 

Message 187 of 253
mattayy
Frequent Contributor

Just got the pop up for the Overstock credit card and was approved for $3.2k and a SP

EQ: 584 TU: 615 EX: 612

Cap 1 Williams Sonoma Visa $3.5k limit, Walmart MC $2k limit, American Express Platinum $2K limit, Venmo Visa $900 limit, Credit One Amex $700 limit, Credit One Visa $400 limit, Kohls $300 limit, Target RedCard $300 limit, Living Spaces $1k limit, Amazon $400 limit, Jcrew $450 limit, US Bank $300 limit
Message 188 of 253
Anonymous
Not applicable

Got the overstock popup but it's asking for my whole social. Wouldnt that make it a HP?
Message 189 of 253
Anonymous
Not applicable

Sorry I was your overstock a SP? Its asking for my full social
Message 190 of 253
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.