List of CCCs that don't outsource customer service

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: List of CCCs that don't outsource customer service

@creditguy wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Synchrony: Credit Solutions is definately outsourced to India, but when I call the number on the back of the card it seems US based.

When I called credit solutions, it was US based; although I have heard there is one number thats US based and another for CS thats outsourced.

Fingerhut seems to be US based

Kohls card also seems to be us based

As well as cap1

Edit: VonMaur is also U.S. based customer service, and the credit card is family issued/owned.

Are you saying Cap One customer service is US based? If so that's a good one. While it's possible to reach a US based CS Rep, a majority of CS is definitely outsourced offshore. 

From what I have heard, the location (and quality) of Cap 1 CS is dependent on the card you have.

Needless to say, I get the overseas, untrained CS Smiley Wink

Message 11 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

It's a PAIN dealing with overseas CSR's. There's nothing wrong with them as people but the language barrier is always a huge struggle. Everything has to be repeated and it's always hard understanding them..
Message 12 of 14
redpat
Senior Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@redpat wrote:

Wouldn't the best reward program come first?

How much CSR contact does one have?  

It doesn't matter how much one has contact with CSR.

Some consumers might prefer customer service over the rewards program or card itself.

Others might prefer the card benefits over the rewards program.

It's different for everyone Smiley Happy

Then I guess you can close your Amex, Cap1, and Citi cards, lol!

Personal Cards: Amex Plat | Amex Delta Res | CSR | Citi AA Exec Business Cards: Ink+ | Amex BGR
Message 13 of 14
Imperfectfuture
Super Contributor

We need to not have a thread on this topic. The replies are nearing negative towards board rules.
Signature needs updating
Message 14 of 14
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.