Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

List of GE Amex Cards offered?? and do they all pull TU

tag
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

List of GE Amex Cards offered?? and do they all pull TU

I got Apple today and am thinking about getting a Travelocity card too (try at least) but I'm afraid I will not get the CLI I'm looking for over the next year and possibly even have account closed or CLD.

I feel GE might be a little safer (I got PayPal MC) earlier... but would like to add an Amex if possible... However right now I'm trying to put together a good portfoilio of useful cards (rewards to a store I actually have here kind of thing!)

I was actually shocked at how good the PayPal Rewards are... 

The only thing I will be doing over the next year is probably buying a new car and opening a line of credit somewhere, but otherwise Im pretty set right now with these new ones.

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
JMN
Frequent Contributor

Re: List of GE Amex Cards offered?? and do they all pull TU

GE offers a Universal American Express. Basically you earn rewards for Universal Studio things.

Despite my employment in the banking industry, any and all views contained in this post are purely my own, and do not represent any financial institution, nor constitute as financial or investment guidance or advise.
Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.