Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

List of Visa Signature Cards?

tag
bs6054
Valued Contributor

Re: List of Visa Signature Cards?

@visorboy1974 wrote:

One bank that I don't see there that surprises me...Wells Fargo.  I think they only go as high as Platinum.   

Apparently not!

Wells Fargo Rewards® Card Terms and Conditions

If you meet the qualifications for a Wells Fargo® Visa Signature® Card, you agree that the Bank may consider you for an upgrade from the Rewards card to a Visa Signature card. Please note, if you qualify, there is only one exclusive card design available at the issuance of the card.

Message 11 of 13
visorboy1974
Valued Contributor

@bs6054 wrote:

@visorboy1974 wrote:

One bank that I don't see there that surprises me...Wells Fargo.  I think they only go as high as Platinum.   

Apparently not!

Wells Fargo Rewards® Card Terms and Conditions

If you meet the qualifications for a Wells Fargo® Visa Signature® Card, you agree that the Bank may consider you for an upgrade from the Rewards card to a Visa Signature card. Please note, if you qualify, there is only one exclusive card design available at the issuance of the card.

Wow...that must be new for 2013.  Coolness

FICO Scores Updated 07/15 EQ08 748 EX08 748 TU08 818
Message 12 of 13
drkaje
Senior Contributor

Some companies just upgrade you after a while. Citi switched both of my cards to world a year or two ago.

Starting Score: 675
Current Score: EX 753 FICO, EQ 737FICO, TU 738
Goal Score: 776 FICO

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 13 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.