Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

List the Citi cards in order of most "prime"

tag
takeshi74
Senior Contributor

Re: List the Citi cards in order of most "prime"

@kdm31091 wrote:

A completely subjective topic and honestly, you should go for the cards you want without worrying about which is the most "prime". Worry about what is best for you.

This.  Your "standing" doesn't come from your cards anyway.

Message 21 of 24
Anonymous
Not applicable

Slightly off topic, but how hard do you guys think it would be for a person with a myfico of 748 to PC a new citi diamond preferred with a CL of $9,200 to something that has an actual rewards program, like double cash? Probably use it for 6 months, then call in?

Citi must be gettin pretty slack about their apps. I couldnt believe they approved this family member who has util over 60%...so funny. Thinking maybe I should have applied for one instead of AMEX! jk

Message 22 of 24
DrZoidberg
Established Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

citi prestige for sure is at the top of the food chain !

I beg to differ. It's a great card but top of the food chain is a stretch.

I'm curious what other Citi card you think tops the Prestige for the top prime card.

Message 23 of 24
Anonymous
Not applicable

Looking at the Citi website today, I found the credit cards that offered "revolving credit lines" were restricted to the annual fee higher tier travel oriented cards. Other cards showing World Master Card offered credit limits not "revolving lines". Citi has cards in the Visa world that start 4147 that have revolving credit lines but the Visa cards that offer Signature with 4128 are not with a revolving credit line. A couple of years ago, Citi offered revolving credit lines more abundantly. First National Bank of Omaha has been removing the "no pre-set" flexible revolving credit lines from their Visa Signature Cards. Hmm ... guess a no pre-set spending limit no longer means up tier?!
Message 24 of 24
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.