Literally Freaked Out Tonight!!!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Literally Freaked Out Tonight!!!

@Anonymous wrote:

@beautifulblaquepearl wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Was just going over some of my accounts with Barclay's and noticed that my WS Visa was looking weird.  I only use it around the holidays and don't have a high limit (1.8K) since I took most of it and put towards my Apple Rewards V.  The total cl was 150.00.  I owe 65.00.  I thought I would use it inbetween the yr.  My stomach dropped and thought all of my accts would say the same.  No change in those.  Called up and they said regular maintenance caused it and it was find on her end.  I will check in the morning and see if she is right!  

Yikes! Smiley Surprised

Some folks have reported their information being incorrect in the early am. I hope everything works in your favor sandibeach22.

You were 100% right!  Smiley Wink  Then they send me an email for 10% off anything in their store!  Not a good way to do biz.  Scare the heck out of you.

I'm glad everything turned out okay sandibeach22. Enjoy your 10% off coupon!Smiley Happy

Message 21 of 23
Imperfectfuture
Super Contributor

@kdm31091 wrote:

@CreditMagic7 wrote:

Why do i get the feeling that barclays takes great pleasure from tampering sometimes and not always neccessarily the routine periodic maintenance adjustments required by these systems.

Man i gotta lighten up off them since i don't have them anymore but i do take great pride in our members here who i know take great pains to go the extra effort to ensure barclays won't go off the rails on them too.

I understand you don't like Barclay's but i think it's a bit of a stretch to assume they purposely use this maitenance to scare people or something. I don't think that's the cause at all.

Sandi your accounts are fine, this happens to lots of people in the middle of the night, just how their system is.

Mine do the same, or the balance gets out of whack.  You get used to it.  Smiley Wink

Signature needs updating
Message 22 of 23
Imperfectfuture
Super Contributor

@dragontears wrote:
I guess it would depend on if the glitch/maintenance issue is a website issue or a actual database issue. If it is just a website issue (i.e. barclay CSR can see your actual CL) then it wouldn't effects your card performance

^^^^This.  Once, had no credit, still worked at gas station.

Signature needs updating
Message 23 of 23
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.